The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another new member's introduction to read... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

simmojack
View Profile
New user
London
2 Posts

Profile of simmojack
Hi all.

I'm 14 and have been doing magic for bout 15 months. I mainly do mentalism but also like the odd bit of cards and close up.

I've heard that this was the place to come for advice so thanks in advance to anyone that gives me any.

Well Hi everyone.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Simmojack,

Welcome to the Café. You can get some pretty valuable advice in the New to Magic Forum - located a few forums down from New Arrivals. There's also a very active Mentalism forum at the Café. Just scroll down and view all the topics which you find of interest. I'd advise only picking one or two to start as it can get pretty overwhelming the first couple visits. It's also easier to follow the threads and then in no time you'll feel comfortable enough to post or ask a question of your own. Have fun!
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4732 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
We are always happy when a new member joins our little community - welcome! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20498 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Hello Simmojack,

It is good to have you join us on The Magic Café. This week we have several new members from your side of the pond. Do you know James Fortune from over there? He is on staff here.

I want to encourage you to stick with it. When I started as a professional in the entertainment industry, I was about your age. You'll get older whether you have fun or not.

Enjoy!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Hi
simmo jack I'm 15 from Merseyside
Ive not heard of james fortune. What does he do?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Another new member's introduction to read... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL