The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » The Bash! (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Keith Raygor
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
951 Posts

Profile of Keith Raygor
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2019, Al Kazam the Magic Man wrote:
There is one expert in this thread who has dissed Yeost in another thread and suggests a different plug in.

I tend to pay attention to his posts because it appears he does his homework. His previous mentions of Yoast were complimentary, from 2014. SEOPress came out in 2016. My use mirrors something he mentions, the 'spamming' of Yoasts dashboard with suggestions to upgrade to the PRO model. I ignore those and just do my work. It's not unusual for any company to at least try to convince you to upgrade to their paid version. He knows more about it than I do, so there may be more compelling reasons, but I haven't found meaningful ones in the reviews I've read comparing the two to support his opinion that "Yoast sucks".

Both have 5-star ratings.

Yoast has over 5,000,000 installations on Wordpress alone compared to SEOPress with 60,000+. Yoast runs on more than 9 million sites and on 11.4% of the top 1 million sites in the world. I'm comfortable with its ease of use, ubiquitous reach and results. If Mike has specifics that expands on his current opinion, I'd want to hear them.
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Special user
Living in Perth Western Australia
961 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
Great thoughts Keith. I did look at SEOPress, but being that I'm a novice I couldn't figure it out very well.
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
www.al-kazam.com
Also on Facebook
www.facebook.com/magicianAlKazam
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » The Bash! (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL