The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » 11 TOUCH - By LongLong - A Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RCarruth
View Profile
Veteran user
Spartanburg, S.C.
341 Posts

Profile of RCarruth
The Ad Copy..

11TOUCH is our first exposure to the incredible magic teaching work of China's underground magician, Longlong. With years of accumulation and clever thinking, he has created numerous sleights and routines.

Now, he has decided to publish some of them! In 11TOUCH, you will learn 11 strong sleights for cards and coins, and he will teach you how to fool others by only using a sleight!

Of course, these sleights have infinite applications, and they will make your routine more pure, instead of relying on gimmicks. We always think that integrating sleights into routines is the best way to embody the value of sleights. This can also help you understand the sleights in a more in-depth way.

In the magic world, sleights are voluminous. Let's start with 11TOUCH and embark on our long journey of discovery into sleights.

There are 11 effects involved:

1. Anti Retention
2. Coin Change
3. Cut Palm
4. Ego Shift
5. Fan Change
6. Fm Vanish
7. L Change
8. Long Vanish
9. Shadow Change
10. Sound Retention
11. Thrum Change

My Thoughts:

First off.. I don't know LongLong. He is, according to the ad copy, an underground magician from China. After reviewing his download, I still wouldn't know LongLong if I saw him.. but I have a pretty good idea what his hands look like...

Now that I have your upmost attention.. or not.. I can comment on the copy. There are no outlandish claims, no mendacity, untruthfulness, fibbing, fabrication, perfidiousness, lack of veracity, telling stories, misrepresentation, prevarication, equivocation or fibs..

I agree 100% that 11TOUCH is a great collection of sleights. Nothing more.. no routines or effects. Sleights. And I have NO problem with that. There are 11 different 'moves' designed to make your current effects that much stronger. There are card moves, there are coin moves.. and then more card and coin moves.

I'm not going to break down each sleight, as it's truly hard to properly describe a move, but each is designed to improve something you're currently doing, I assume. Even if you aren't performing something complementary at the moment, I'm willing to bet you will look for a reason to perform some of these slick sleights. I have a friend who just ordered a gaffed coin, the only gaff on the download, because he saw possibilities.

Most of the coin sleights are vanishes, of course, but one features a change of one coin for another.. and all are very visual and almost stand-alone sleights. Another features a 'flick' of a coin from one hand to another that results in a vanish. Nothing is a true knuckle-buster, but they are the type sleights that WILL require some degree of practice.

The card sleights include a couple of shifts and/or palms, a fan change, and a middle of the pack change.

The video quality and sound are first class. There are multiple camera angles and many slow repeats, giving you a chance to see the moves from different angles multiple times. There isn't audio instructions.. everything is visual. There was an interesting Texas and Chicago blues soundtrack.. a la Stevie Ray Vaughan and Buddy Guy, and excellent lighting.

I am a value guy. I will pay twenty bucks for a couple of sleights I'll actually use for the public. I know some of you will have reservations spending that for a download without effects, but IF you are a regular performer you'll quickly see the value. This download isn't for beginners.. you won't know what to do with it.. but the rest of you guys will be really impressed by LongLong's skill.

$19.99 From Murphy's Magic and their associates..
https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=65160

Magic Roadshow - Magic's #1 Free Newsletter
http://magicroadshow.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » 11 TOUCH - By LongLong - A Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL