The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hola, from Buenos Aires (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alan Brian
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Alan Brian
Hi everyone, I'm Alan Brian from Buenos Aires (Argentina). I been reading this forum for years, but just today I became a user. I'm 33 years and I been doing magic the last 20. Also, I'm an Information Security Consultant (White hat hacker) and I study "Social Engineer" techniques.

I want to do some new magical friends, and contribute in anything. Anyone from Vegas? I'm going 4 days in October.

PD. I'm sorry about my poor english Smile
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
HolA Alan!

Your English is better than some of our members who were born here!

Wilkommen, bienvenu, welcome!

Dick
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1083 Posts

Profile of BCS
Hey Alan,

Welcome!

I am not from Vegas... though while you are there make sure you go and see Mac King...he is very entertaining and funny, I never tire of seeing his show.
What type of magic are you into?

Take care and have a fun safe trip to Vegas,
Bruce
TomB
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan, USA
330 Posts

Profile of TomB
Hello Alan Brian, welcome to the forum!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Alan Brian,

Hope the grasshoppers are gone from Las Vegas by October.

I was there years ago and really enjoyed Penn and Teller's show.

-Mary Mowder
Alan Brian
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Alan Brian
Thank you all! I was in Las Vegas last year for the first time (what amazing city for magicians!). I saw (in order of my favorites): David Copperfield's show (absolutely fantastic), Mac King (this guy is really a king), Penn and Teller and Criss Angel (the old show in Luxor). This year I'm going to repeat David Copperfield and Criss Angel (with the new show in Planet Hollywood).

btw... I like stage magic and manipulation acts Smile
JoshP06
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of JoshP06
Don't try to hack and manipulate us Mr. Social Engineer!
bluejay17!
View Profile
Regular user
DC
120 Posts

Profile of bluejay17!
Hey man! Good to see some tech professionals getting onto magic. If you do social engineering, you should look at Kenton Knepper, he has some beautiful techniques that are completely psychological.
Alan Brian
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Alan Brian
Quote:
On Jul 31, 2019, bluejay17! wrote:
Hey man! Good to see some tech professionals getting onto magic. If you do social engineering, you should look at Kenton Knepper, he has some beautiful techniques that are completely psychological.

Thanks bluejay17, but I first got involved in magic before Information Security (and social engineering). Thank you very much for the recommendation about Kenton Knepper! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hola, from Buenos Aires (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.48 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL