The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Live 2019 - Reports (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1076 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Thanks to Dave Penn for filming (and to GTX for pointing us to it) that magical visit to the dealers hall! Never been. Would like to go one day.
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
I used to go to Magic Live all the Time

for me the best year they had Joshua Jay Close up Show amd the excellent Carnaval of Wonders as the main Gala Show

I went a few times after that but never equalled that year

Looking at the Videos looks like the trick of the convention was the new double cross update

but what was the Close up or the Gala Show Like
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland! Back home and Thrilled!
1013 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Magic Live is dumb!!!
Just Kidding!!!! I just can't afford to go. And would totally sell my kids to go, if that was legal....

David's video was fun and ,much appreciated! The "Secret" Tannen's show really got me intrigued and mad that I couldn't be there!!!

I am really excited that it is a HUGE event and is still going strong. Awesome!

On the Double Cross, card reveals. Not sure I would want that personally. I already have too many "reveals" type effects. NOT that this one is bad. It's actually a great idea for sure.
And again, glad to see more stuff coming out even if we don't want it.

Mike
ULockJustice
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
173 Posts

Profile of ULockJustice
Black Door is a new switching envelope from Penguin Magic done with Ricardo Berdini. Magnetically locking double envelope that the spectator can open and will never find the other compartment. Completely sold out in two days. Might just be the best double envelope ever brought to market.
This is the profile of Comedian + Magician Erik Tait. A self-promoting sleight of hand artist who thinks he is the cat's meow.

PM for beard tips.
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland! Back home and Thrilled!
1013 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2019, ULockJustice wrote:
Black Door is a new switching envelope from Penguin Magic done with Ricardo Berdini. Magnetically locking double envelope that the spectator can open and will never find the other compartment. Completely sold out in two days. Might just be the best double envelope ever brought to market.

I saw this on the video David Penn posted on FB. It didn’t show it in action but it peaked my interest.
I asked Penguin about it. He wasn’t sure when it will be released.
It’s going to sell out big time!!!

I’m excited
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2596 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2019, ArtIn wrote:
What got released by Greg Rostami?

We're waiting for Apple/Google approval for ReaList.

Stay tuned ...
Greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Live 2019 - Reports (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL