The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Looking for Card to Wallet advise (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2365 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
So as I am getting older, my hands do not work like they used to, arthritis & Diabetes. I would love a CTW, and need your help with an easy version. I used to use an ordinary wallet with a palm, now, it peeks thru my hand.please share your thoughts,

Dave
Tortuga
View Profile
Veteran user
Ballwin, MO
381 Posts

Profile of Tortuga
Simple. Buy a Mullica Wallet. No palming required! Good luck.
Attilio
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto Canada
133 Posts

Profile of Attilio
Hi Dave,
I seem to remember the Pimpernel Notecase by Peter Scarlett in combination with dark card that was pretty good. Might be worth checking out.

Attilio
WingChun
View Profile
Veteran user
317 Posts

Profile of WingChun
Dave, John Luka published both in his book and in dvd titled Uncovered a beautiful version of the card to wallet. It's based on John Mendoza's (which you can find in hi Book of John vol. 2 and vol.2 of My best dvd series). Mendoza's uses a Himber-Bombshell while Luka uses a Z-folded wallet. They're both excellent IMHO, at least worth checking. My 2 cents.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3229 Posts

Profile of warren
Another vote for the Pimpernel Wallet, even though I have used the JOL wallets for many years now I still have my Pimpernel Wallet and would never part with it.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5362 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Tony Miller makes beautiful wallets. Check out the Triple Threat, and The Real Man's Speed Loader
http://www.rfaproductions.com/products/effects.htm
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1794 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I agree with Magiguy about Tony Miller wallets. I would like to recommend his The Badger wallet. It has a great Mullica function and it almost finds and picks up the card all by itself.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2365 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Based on your recommendations, I ordered the badger and the hip pocket Mullica, I will report back after they arrive when I get a chance to use them. Thanks to everyone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Looking for Card to Wallet advise (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL