The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Did no one notice? (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
ECSS VI registration is OPEN!!!
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Yes!! Signed up. Looking forward to another great one.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
I noticed and have already signed up.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
bud.scott
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of bud.scott
Me too.
Dabbler in the Esoteric
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VIII
Order of the Hexidic
North West Gathering of the Dark Magi II,III,IV,V
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
After reading Al's post, I think I will wait for the last minute. It would be nice if those of you who have signed up would will me your ticket in case you don't make it til then. No need to waste a perfectly good ticket on Death.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Would love to see you there and finally meet you in person Willie. I will leave instructions that if something happens you can have my ticket. I'll make sure to come back and haunt the place and we can meet then.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2019, Dr. O wrote:
Would love to see you there and finally meet you in person Willie. I will leave instructions that if something happens you can have my ticket. I'll make sure to come back and haunt the place and we can meet then.

That is mighty kind of you. And thanks for the compliment. I would like to meet many of you but the timing usually doesn't workout for me at the moment. Maybe someday.

Now for my special offer: For your kindness, I will reserve a double occupancy coffin if you are ready to go when one is available for 1/2 price. If you want to go alone I do have some rentals and repossessions. Seems the family likes to rent the coffins and then after a few years they have forgotten the person and stopped paying the rent and I have to repossess the thing. Got 3 repossessions right now waiting to be rented again.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Might take you up on the double so I can take some of the stuff I've collected over the years with me. Then again they all have probably seen the spirit bell in Summerland....
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Thanks to all the Brethren that help make ECSS a huge success we only get better when there are "lots of different flavors in the stew" (meaning it's great to have all the different life experiences, points of view and styles there to ge to see)
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Did no one notice? (12 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL