The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Pitch under construction! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
126 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
I get all put together and head out for another weekend of busking in the park and as I arrive I see all the barricades and construction signs......this area closed for remodeling until Summer 2020 (this wasn't here last Sunday, it started during the week I was then told)
AHHHHHHH.....I've been working here for 3 years and its a great location......I'm just hoping its even better after they are done. In the meantime I hunt for a temporary or even better location.
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1302 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
That is a little annoying!

Here in Auckalnad New Zealand we are having very large scale project extending the rail network. It has changed a lot Places have closed, blocks have gone and walking routes have changed. So the flow and movements of people have changed a lot and will keep change as the project goes on for the next few years.

So your rigth be flexible and move around. you may want to think about what the use of the park are now going to do.

keep strong and see it as a learning curve.

AL
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Pitch under construction! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL