We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Nevr Dull or MAAS Metal Polish? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

karnak
View Profile
Elite user
Colorado
447 Posts

Profile of karnak
Not sure where best to post this, but...

Johnson Products uses and recommends Nevr-Dull for polishing coins and coin gaffs. Viking Magic also recommends Nevr Dull for its precision brass products (e.g., Nest of Boxes).

Rings-N-Things, on the other hand, swears by MAAS Metal Polish for its own metal products.

So for shining up copper, brass, silver, or clad coins (or cups, or rings, or rice bowls, or Zombie balls, or other items), are these two polishes equally suitable or equally ideal? Is one better than the other, perhaps, for different metals?

Are there pros and cons for each, or are they basically equivalent?
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
Jerry
View Profile
Special user
Some where in Florida
996 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Nevr-Dull leaves an oil film on the coin, which is a problem for some users. Not me. It is a really good product.

I am not familiar with MAAS.

However, "Mothers Mag & Aluminum Polish" is excellent. Approximately $8 to $10 USD 10oz(283g).
It works on ALL metals. You will find it anywhere car parts are sold.
I used it today to shine up my fake morgans. Now they look like they're worth $1200 instead of $4.

Jerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Nevr Dull or MAAS Metal Polish? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL