The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Fashion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bluejay17!
View Profile
New user
Zambia
93 Posts

Profile of bluejay17!
A little tip for magicians. Brent Braun in an interview, said that he follows male models to figure out how to dress, maybe more people should do this...
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2195 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
It's also wise to just ask advice from people to know it better.

Looking at a model is great, but it won't necessarily teach you why those things go together, or what looks good on you. Some folks look great in more casual clothing, some look best in more formal, or different color schemes.

I defer to people I know who's opinion I respect and just ask them what looks good on me.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9420 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Why would a performer choose to look like others?
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2195 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
I mean ... there's genuinely not that much variation in men's fashion. Hasn't been for over two hundred years.

You've got a few folks who can pull off unusual styles, but many more that only think they can. I don't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather play it safe than end up looking ridiculous and ruining credibility.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
JoshDude849
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of JoshDude849
I say just dress in things that make you feel comfortable. Make it your own style. Be a leader, not a follower. A sheep in a pack of wolves.

As always,

Josh
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Fashion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL