The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Suicide » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19~20 [Next]
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
Can we discuss the bubble of fuss around a half billion dollars and sex traficking minors to St. Thomas?

Whether the money will be followed, as the saying goes, remains to be seen.

Even a cursory reading of the Wikipedia article on Epstein suggests that Jeffrey Epstein himself might not be the most important part of the story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2019, landmark wrote:
...might not be the most important...
Usually the wiki page title or subject identifies the most important part of the wiki page contents - but could you be a little more vague? Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Section "2. Careers" is worth reading.

More comes into focus if you think of Epstein as an employee rather than an employer. Useful services swapped.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Georgia man dies in jail while awaiting trial for death of baby found in freezer

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-dies-awai......-freezer
E.S. Andrews
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of E.S. Andrews
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2019, magicfish wrote:
Georgia man dies in jail while awaiting trial for death of baby found in freezer

A Bigfoot did it. Follow the money. More comes into focus if you think of Bigfoot as an employee rather than an employer. Useful services swapped.

Please don't ask for evidence. The fantasy conspirators in my disordered mind paid enough bribe money or had enough dirt to get everyone to go along and never say anything. For sure in Epstein's case we know that all the prison guards, the prison psychologist, and Epstein's own lawyers were in on the complex plot to murder him or talk him into hanging himself, but they were just the necessary pawns of the don't-ask-me-to-name-them chess masters that dreamed up and executed the plot.

These were the same dark forces that arranged the mysterious death of that Georgia inmate yesterday (STILL no cause of death officially determined, even HOURS after he was found dead in his jail cell) and doctored the national prison and jail suicide records to make inmate suicides seem not that uncommon when the inmate is facing particularly stigmatic charges. I don't know why you all can't see the obvious. We'll likely never know what really happened in Epstein's case or the Georgia infant-killer's case. Same with Jade Helm, 9/11, Chemtrails, all those "moon landings," Vince Foster's "suicide," Obama's actual birthplace, the "round" planets and moons, Justice Scalia's "natural" death, the tapes of those nationally televised celebrations of thousands of New Jersey Muslims on 9/11 that were all nefariously erased, the mysteriously vanished evidence of the U.S. government helping the U.S.-based families of the 9/11 hijackers escape to Saudi Arabia, the fatal "heart attack" suffered by Joe Scarborough's congressional intern in 2001, Pizzagate, the AIDS conspiracy, etc. I can't believe that psychiatrists and psychologists would suggest that my thinking is disordered and ought to be classified as such in the DSM. They must be in the pocket of those dark conspiratorial forces too. Good thing I won't be fooled by science, medicine, uncontroverted fact, logic, or the complete absence of credible contrary evidence. I know a conspiracy when I dream one.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I think there is plenty of evidence of an elite nonce ring conspiring to sexually assault children and that Epstein was just one of the conspirators.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2019, E.S. Andrews wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2019, magicfish wrote:

A Bigfoot did it. Follow the money. More comes into focus if you think of Bigfoot as an employee rather than an employer. Useful services swapped.

Please don't ask for evidence. The fantasy conspirators in my disordered mind paid enough bribe money or had enough dirt to get everyone to go along and never say anything. For sure in Epstein's case we know that all the prison guards, the prison psychologist, and Epstein's own lawyers were in on the complex plot to murder him or talk him into hanging himself, but they were just the necessary pawns of the don't-ask-me-to-name-them chess masters that dreamed up and executed the plot.

These were the same dark forces that arranged the mysterious death of that Georgia inmate yesterday (STILL no cause of death officially determined, even HOURS after he was found dead in his jail cell) and doctored the national prison and jail suicide records to make inmate suicides seem not that uncommon when the inmate is facing particularly stigmatic charges. I don't know why you all can't see the obvious. We'll likely never know what really happened in Epstein's case or the Georgia infant-killer's case. Same with Jade Helm, 9/11, Chemtrails, all those "moon landings," Vince Foster's "suicide," Obama's actual birthplace, the "round" planets and moons, Justice Scalia's "natural" death, the tapes of those nationally televised celebrations of thousands of New Jersey Muslims on 9/11 that were all nefariously erased, the mysteriously vanished evidence of the U.S. government helping the U.S.-based families of the 9/11 hijackers escape to Saudi Arabia, the fatal "heart attack" suffered by Joe Scarborough's congressional intern in 2001, Pizzagate, the AIDS conspiracy, etc. I can't believe that psychiatrists and psychologists would suggest that my thinking is disordered and ought to be classified as such in the DSM. They must be in the pocket of those dark conspiratorial forces too. Good thing I won't be fooled by science, medicine, uncontroverted fact, logic, or the complete absence of credible contrary evidence. I know a conspiracy when I dream one.

Lol, you conspiracy theorists really irk me. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go help O.J. find the real killer.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2019, landmark wrote:
Who's

Who's on first.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Was Epstein attacked or did he attempt suicide the first time? If he attempted suicide then he should never have been taken off suicide watch until all the Drs. were consulted and gave the go ahead .. OR .. Epstein was attacked... In which case he should have been under constant protection from everyone in the prison system. IMHO Epstein was under double jeopardy. He would have gotten off. That's what his lawyers said. He was happy with the news .. NOT SUICIDAL... Epstein was brought in to be silenced. One thing is true … We've lost total control of the prison system. ((Among other things)
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Well, prisons do not work like that. If a nonce tries to commit suicide then neither the screws nor the cons care. If a nonce gets attacked it is usually the screws that get the cons to do it as they look the other way. One must remember that screws and cons have children.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2019, Slim King wrote:
Was Epstein attacked or did he attempt suicide the first time? If he attempted suicide then he should never have been taken off suicide watch until all the Drs. were consulted and gave the go ahead .. OR .. Epstein was attacked... In which case he should have been under constant protection from everyone in the prison system. IMHO Epstein was under double jeopardy. He would have gotten off. That's what his lawyers said. He was happy with the news .. NOT SUICIDAL... Epstein was brought in to be silenced. One thing is true … We've lost total control of the prison system. ((Among other things)

...they did give the go ahead.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 4, 2019, magicfish wrote:
What was the signal and who was involved in sending that signal?
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Signal?
Please tell me what on earth you are talking about.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Quote:
...the go ahead.
That signal.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:

His cellmate was cleared. But let me guess you have a theory?

You use words like double jeopardy. What do you understand them to mean? If jeopardy had attached then going after him at all, no matter how heinous the crime, is something that should scare everyone.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2019, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Quote:
...the go ahead.
That signal.

... signal? Please tell me what on earth you are talking about. There was no signal.
As stated earlier and often, the psychologist assessing Eipstein took him off suicide watch.
What signal are you talking about?
And please, don't give me a stupid riddle.
Just answer me.
Or don't.
Jes#s Chr-st it's like talking to a homeless drunk.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
[snip]... Epstein was brought in to be silenced. One thing is true … We've lost total control of the prison system. ((Among other things)

Usually, the phrase "go ahead", refers to a signal of some sort. Though if you meant something else please interpret my questions as - huh, what do you mean by go ahead?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy

Tommy
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Cough cough chest to drawers... fun Python sketch. (What's it like?)
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2019, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
[snip]... Epstein was brought in to be silenced. One thing is true … We've lost total control of the prison system. ((Among other things)

Usually, the phrase "go ahead", refers to a signal of some sort. Though if you meant something else please interpret my questions as - huh, what do you mean by go ahead?

Cute riddle. Sorry, for the homeless drunk comment, I was a tad frustrated.
Now, there is/was no signal.
Giving the go ahead is an expression used to mean someone has approved it. Usually a signature but sometimes verbal.
Why am I explaining this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Suicide » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17~18~19~20 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL