The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Suicide » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20 [Next]
Mr Salk
View Profile
Elite user
Tied to
487 Posts

Profile of Mr Salk
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2019, magicfish wrote:

The reference is inaccurate.
Perhaps you (and Jonathon) need to brush up on your comedy references.

I'm not the biggest python-head but the references are from classic sketches. Feel free to debate the meaning of innuendo.

Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26944 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
My mention of "chest - drawers" was incorrect (wrong sketch).

The reference to "wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean... (what's it like)" seems apt.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2019, Mr Salk wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2019, magicfish wrote:

The reference is inaccurate.
Perhaps you (and Jonathon) need to brush up on your comedy references.

I'm not the biggest python-head but the references are from classic sketches. Feel free to debate the meaning of innuendo.

Inaccurate as I said, and as Jon admits.
Salk...snake...hmmmm
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2019, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
My mention of "chest - drawers" was incorrect (wrong sketch).

The reference to "wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean... (what's it like)" seems apt.

Not only the wrong sketch but totally inaccurate. You wrote "chest to drawers".
It is "chest of drawers".
Mr Salk
View Profile
Elite user
Tied to
487 Posts

Profile of Mr Salk
Don't get so hung up on propositions and sources of innuendo. Get the drift.

magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
If ur gonna chirp ya gotta know ur stuff son.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Pretentious pseudo-intellectual word salad crumbles quickly when you encounter someone who actually knows and calls your bluff.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26944 Posts

Was that Foghorn Leghorn talking to the little chickenhawk? +10 for thoughtful, Epstein relevant, allusion if so. I miss those cartoons on TV.

The python banter...referring to this line:
Customer: (long think, goes to door, looks at ads again) Chest of drawers? Chest. Drawers. I'd like some chest of drawers please.
Dismissed the reference to prostitution and went for typography. Really impressed down here I can tell you. Text from an online lookup gets linked. There's nothing pseudo about that courtesy.

The word "salad" as bait for ... nope, but it was tempting. Word salad is not about ideas or thinking. There's no attempt to persuade, argue from authority, or compel an action from this side so what's to crumble?

[not for danny]
Landru Smile
[/not for danny]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
A rationalist is one who follows reason and not authority in thought or speculation. It may well be the Medias job to keep us thinking that there are authorities out there, figuring out, how to get us out of the mess they have got us into but why would you argue from it?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
I suppose Brock could've asked the same of Tecumseh, but would we have held Niagara?
Headstone inequality anyone?
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26944 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 7, 2019, tommy wrote:
...Medias [ snip] argue from it?
Just checking the subject and verb in that sentence - to argue from media as presented?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
I have it on good authority that Tecumseh Epstein’s friends call him Bubba.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
You can be the mommy, or you can be the daddy.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4715 Posts

Profile of landmark
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
Grants come with conditions: we will give you grant so long as you promote the global warming scam and so on. There is nothing new about the way that works. See the Rockefeller Foundation.

Grants or bribery, whether you are giving or taking money for corrupted services, the way I see it is, what’s the difference?

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
Some say gaol.

"I will content myself now with passing upon you the sentence of the law, which is, that you be taken hence to the gaol …; and that you be taken thence to a place of execution and be there hanged by the neck until you be dead; and that your body be afterwards buried within the precincts of the prison in which you shall be last confined after your conviction; and may the Lord have mercy upon your soul."

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17399 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'd like to see proof that someone can kill themselves in the manner described. That's all .. Just a little proof. Guards were sleeping. Camera's weren't working. Room mate was gone.... His lawyers had just told him he was getting off. Double jeopardy … Last time they caught him he slept in a jail in the evenings and was free all day .. For just over a year … Hell that's almost what I do every night .. Sleep... I'd like to see some proof.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3469 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2019, Slim King wrote:
I'd like to see proof that someone can kill themselves in the manner described.

Who would you propose be the one to kill themselves in the manner described?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19631 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
How about YOU show some proof that it didn't happen that way? You have nothing but your ridiculous CSI education. If you want to make the assertion then prove it.

Just because you can't keep up dosn't mean it is not true.

And just to be clear, anyone with enough money not only to pull this off but also keep everyone quiet would have waited to do this until he was free and in his home. It would have been far easier to "suicide " someone in their home with no scrutiny than in a public jail. Oops.

Don't let something like a little common sense get in the way of conspiracy theories. Keep going by all means.

Bill I suggest the conspiracy theorists volunteer.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
Screws have been known to "accidentally" strangle cons to death while trying to retrain them. We all seen people being wrestled to the ground in a chokehold by the cops and dying. That is one possibility. I am quite sure he committed suicide, however.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Suicide » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL