The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Suicide » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..18~19~20 [Next]
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6541 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Conspiracy theorists rarely use logic, facts,etc.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15957 Posts

Profile of tommy
What logic and facts is that theory based on?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Mr Salk
View Profile
Special user
Tied to
544 Posts

Profile of Mr Salk
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, magicfish wrote:
Conspiracy theorists rarely use logic, facts,etc.

Neither do religions, politicians, entertainers or humans in general. It's all feels.
.


.
Mr Salk
View Profile
Special user
Tied to
544 Posts

Profile of Mr Salk
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, Orville Smith wrote:
Just heard on the current news that the coroner concluded that Epstein's demise was a suicide. But many skeptics won't be satisfied, will they?

Perhaps the guards simply left a despondent man alone with a rope for 3 hours.
.


.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
249 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, Dannydoyle wrote:
Or a brainwashed one.



One man's truth is another man's kool-ade...
Image
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6541 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, Mr Salk wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, magicfish wrote:
Conspiracy theorists rarely use logic, facts,etc.

Neither do religions, politicians, entertainers or humans in general. It's all feels.
I disagree. I find that humans in general tend to use logic and facts. It may not seem like it if you spend too much time with the media, but it is generally true.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6541 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, tommy wrote:
What logic and facts is that theory based on?

The fact that when you tell a conspiracy theorist a fact and present logic, they'll regect it.
You show photos from space (fact) to a flat earther, they will regect it. You show a ship disappearing on the horizon and appearing at the dock behind them (logic) they will regect it.

Ask a bigfoot believer where the dead ones are (logic) they'll give you a funky answer.

Take a guy out of a mansion and a private jet and put him in a concrete box for 100 years, he just may try to off himself. (Logic)
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27084 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, magicfish wrote:
...I find that humans in general tend to use logic and facts.

Facts about immediate context, experience, and some steps of reasoning -okay. Not sure that's Aristotelian logic or bringing in notions consistent with what's known about the world at large. Most of the time I get the sense that "Of course I don't believe in ghosts but I do this stuff because it's a group thing - and I don't want to offend the ghosts. My friend told me one of his relatives ..." it's more like a running narrative of self-justification. Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27084 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, Mr Salk wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, Orville Smith wrote:
Just heard on the current news that the coroner concluded that Epstein's demise was a suicide. But many skeptics won't be satisfied, will they?

Perhaps the guards simply left a despondent man alone with a rope for 3 hours.

There was a rope? Was that a special richguy cell with deluxe accommodations? And people in these cells get special discretion time in case they need ...
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27084 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, magicfish wrote:
Take a guy out of a mansion and a private jet and put him in a concrete box for 100 years, ... (Logic)
Depending on what you want to happen it might be quicker to tell him he's getting a roommate in a few days and the general population in the prison wants to hear all about his little friends.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27084 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, Orville Smith wrote:
Just heard on the current news that the coroner concluded that Epstein's demise was a suicide. But many skeptics won't be satisfied, will they?
I read somewhere that a medical examiner faced with a corpse showing many stab wounds concluded death was due to natural causes. What I wanna know is how many deaths are due to unnatural causes compared to supernatural causes.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6541 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, magicfish wrote:
Take a guy out of a mansion and a private jet and put him in a concrete box for 100 years, ... (Logic)
Depending on what you want to happen it might be quicker to tell him he's getting a roommate in a few days and the general population in the prison wants to hear all about his little friends.

I'm sure he thought of that too.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4871 Posts

Profile of landmark
You are only addressing Epstein's motive, not means. We still have no idea what actually happened.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6541 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Well, not quite.
We know that he committed suicide by hanging.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27084 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, magicfish wrote:
Well, not quite.
We know that he committed suicide by hanging.
Not sure what you mean by "know". Was one of you there? And is that one (or more) of you reporting accurately?

Gotta eliminate some more impossible before looking at what's left. Smile Maybe he fell off the flat earth? Maybe he was fictitious? Maybe someone on 4chan has a working time machine? Maybe it feels better to play armchair detective with a locked room mystery than to consider the matter being investigated?

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cul......-871288/
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jan......han-post
https://gizmodo.com/someone-posted-detai......37208842
Reliable sources say 4chan exists. Welcome to fantasy island. You may deplane. Or you might want to stop here and imagine it's just cute pictures of cats and captions.

Quote:
Veritatem 08/16/19(Fri)18:22:41 No.447686

I've spoken to someone who worked with Barbara Sampson. His Email response:
------------
>Despite the conclusion of Barbara Sampson, Chief Medical Examiner of NYC, I am of the opinion that Jeffrey Epstein was murdered and that certain details were omitted from the full autopsy report that I personally felt was of significance to this case.

Barbara Sampson is known to be extremely conservative with her reporting and tends to focus on the macro causes of certain injuries. Anyone who has worked with Barbara will attest to this claim.

A summarization of facts pertaining to the examination of Jeffrey Edward Epstein:

With the broken hyoid bone, as well as factoring other sustained neck injuries (If the hyoid bone is fractured, there is a high likelihood that the larynx, pharynx, mandible, cervical spine etc. may be injured as well), Jeffrey Epstein's main cause of death is from Cerebral Hypoxemia, which tends to prolong death lasting between 5 - 10 minutes (depending on the pressure of constriction). The anatomic neck structure doesn't conclude nor correspond with injury sustained from hanging, and neither does the injury fit the recumbency position as was described in the initial reports. Instead, the injuries appeared more deliberate and acute to the point of death. This is something I have witnessed with neck injuries caused by confirmed strangulation.

Archives here -> http://boards.4chan.org/pol//thread/2233......-and-cia
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
249 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
I think aliens; using stealth technology(we recovered part of it in Roswell) opened a portal to his cell, and had Big Foot choke him out as they staged the 'suicide'. Same aliens modified the documents and blanked out the guards memory to reflect that he was taken off of suicide watch. All this under the explicit permission of the Illuminati; who secretly run everything, but isn't who you really think they are.

I know all this, though I wasn't there, a root canal I had while back in the Air Force contained a mild radioactive isotope; which the silver filling and my genetic saliva PH makes me prone to receiving beta particle transmissions. It just came to as a recovered memory due to Jonathan's post; which just so happens to contain the cryptic key "
Quote:
Not sure what you mean by "know". Was one of you there? And is that one (or more) of you reporting accurately?

A bit too convient for me; which makes me believe that Jonathan is actually an alien who's role is to confirm the cover story.
Image
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15957 Posts

Profile of tommy
Do the people who believe the Earth is flat also believe that two or more people maliciously planned and agreed together to commit the criminal or reprehensible act of flattening it?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6541 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2019, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, magicfish wrote:
Well, not quite.
We know that he committed suicide by hanging.
Not sure what you mean by "know". Was one of you there? And is that one (or more) of you reporting accurately?

Gotta eliminate some more impossible before looking at what's left. Smile Maybe he fell off the flat earth? Maybe he was fictitious? Maybe someone on 4chan has a working time machine? Maybe it feels better to play armchair detective with a locked room mystery than to consider the matter being investigated?

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cul......-871288/
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jan......han-post
https://gizmodo.com/someone-posted-detai......37208842
Reliable sources say 4chan exists. Welcome to fantasy island. You may deplane. Or you might want to stop here and imagine it's just cute pictures of cats and captions.

Quote:
Veritatem 08/16/19(Fri)18:22:41 No.447686

I've spoken to someone who worked with Barbara Sampson. His Email response:
------------
>Despite the conclusion of Barbara Sampson, Chief Medical Examiner of NYC, I am of the opinion that Jeffrey Epstein was murdered and that certain details were omitted from the full autopsy report that I personally felt was of significance to this case.

Barbara Sampson is known to be extremely conservative with her reporting and tends to focus on the macro causes of certain injuries. Anyone who has worked with Barbara will attest to this claim.

A summarization of facts pertaining to the examination of Jeffrey Edward Epstein:

With the broken hyoid bone, as well as factoring other sustained neck injuries (If the hyoid bone is fractured, there is a high likelihood that the larynx, pharynx, mandible, cervical spine etc. may be injured as well), Jeffrey Epstein's main cause of death is from Cerebral Hypoxemia, which tends to prolong death lasting between 5 - 10 minutes (depending on the pressure of constriction). The anatomic neck structure doesn't conclude nor correspond with injury sustained from hanging, and neither does the injury fit the recumbency position as was described in the initial reports. Instead, the injuries appeared more deliberate and acute to the point of death. This is something I have witnessed with neck injuries caused by confirmed strangulation.

Archives here -> http://boards.4chan.org/pol//thread/2233......-and-cia

Really? You don't know what 'know' means?
Wow. Were you there when The titanic struck an iceberg? When the Hindenberg set fire?
When William won at Hastings? When DeMolay was burned at the Stake? When the Death Camps were liberated? When Washington laid the cornerstone at the Capitol?
Come now.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
249 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Aliens!
Image
Life's like a movie, write your own ending...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20295 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Aug 17, 2019, Animated Puppets wrote:
I think aliens; using stealth technology(we recovered part of it in Roswell) opened a portal to his cell, and had Big Foot choke him out as they staged the 'suicide'. Same aliens modified the documents and blanked out the guards memory to reflect that he was taken off of suicide watch. All this under the explicit permission of the Illuminati; who secretly run everything, but isn't who you really think they are.

I know all this, though I wasn't there, a root canal I had while back in the Air Force contained a mild radioactive isotope; which the silver filling and my genetic saliva PH makes me prone to receiving beta particle transmissions. It just came to as a recovered memory due to Jonathan's post; which just so happens to contain the cryptic key "
Quote:
Not sure what you mean by "know". Was one of you there? And is that one (or more) of you reporting accurately?

A bit too convient for me; which makes me believe that Jonathan is actually an alien who's role is to confirm the cover story.


This gets my vote.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Suicide » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..18~19~20 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL