The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New guy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Thinker
View Profile
New user
Brazil
32 Posts

Profile of Thinker
Hi, I'm a beginner, started a year ago, and I hope a can make a lot o friends and learn a lot with you guys.
I have 20 years and I live in Brazil, so sorry I'm for the bad English, I'll try my best to write correctly, but I'm aware I'm gonna do a few(or a lot)of mistakes.
Ps: this fórum is amazing.
close_uper
View Profile
New user
greece
17 Posts

Profile of close_uper
Who is card magician?
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Hello Thinker,

Welcome to The Magic Café. I can tell already that you are going to fit right in.

I noticed that you were influenced by a mall magician. Guess who was the magician for the largest mall management chain in the USA for many years? I have not done mall magic much lately. In the USA malls are in very serious decline and shopping is going back to the new strip stores or the Internet. Now when I do mall magic it is for some other cause that is merely using the mall area. In the 1980s, malls hired acts to draw crowds to the mall. But in the 1980's the customers with the best credit shopped the malls. That part is no longer true in most of the USA. I hated to see that change come. But now, private clubs that hire entertainers seem to be growing again. Entertainment that pays best is less public than it used to be. In Brazil, I expect that the hotels are hiring the best entertainers. How does it look to you?

Enjoy The Magic Café. The Grammar Hosts will help you with a lot of any language problems. We all have them!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to our little community! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Thinker
View Profile
New user
Brazil
32 Posts

Profile of Thinker
Thanks for the welcomes.
Hello Bob Sanders, it is really sad, but here in Brazil hotels don't use to hire good entertainments, it is really hard to see a magician. I've como to the magic Café to learn how magic is in you country, because in my is not really respect, and you don't see a magician on the, or even in the strees really often. OF course we have a lot of greats magicians, but we have a lot to evolute(sorry, I don't know if evolute is right).
Well, congratulations for the best forum I've ever seen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New guy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL