The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » New Illusionplatform, UltiBase by Perero (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
I this a printed book or a down load?
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Perero
View Profile
New user
Skellefteå/Sweden
51 Posts

Profile of Perero
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2019, ringmaster wrote:
I this a printed book or a down load?

For the moment its only for download, when I am completely finish I gonna print the book.
The book is ready for release...just working on some small improvements, and more deeper explanations and so on...
but everyone that buys the pdf is also gonna get free updates on the book. (and some blueprints with illusions for inpsiration)
No the only Magician in Sweden, but the wurst
https://perero.wixsite.com/perero
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Since you have chosen to use this discussion page to advertise your product... I’ll add to the discussion that Jim Steinmeyer has a lot to say about the design of bases in his book Technique & Understanding. Basically.... if you think one base can work for a variety of illusions... you’ve got it wrong.
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
While I would agree with Jim that specific illusions can sometimes require different approaches to bases, there are certain common denominators that exist in a limited number of illusions that could make this base useful in some situations.
Ray Pierce
drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
168 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
I went to your site and the paypal link isn't working
how do I buy this download.....I would like to see what you have designed....it sounds good
Bruce
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
I paid for this on October 8th and still haven't received anything. He hasn't responded to either of my PM's over the last few months. It doesn't look good.
Ray Pierce
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Profile of collective foundry
@Ray you didn't receive Perero's book you mean ?
drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
168 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
Too bad, I like to see different takes and ideas on the old stuff. But after being beat up here on the Forum I'm not surprised he stopped posting and responding
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
321 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
Well it's one thing if he didn't like getting beaten up here and stopped posting, but that doesn't excuse him from taking people's money and then not delivering the goods in a timely fashion. Actually that's a great way to give his critics even more ammo.....
Perero
View Profile
New user
Skellefteå/Sweden
51 Posts

Profile of Perero
I really sorry for so late answers, I have been very busy lately. I have answered Ray Pierce by mail and other orders I been missing lately.
Really sorry for the delay.
best regards
Perero
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Thank you, Perero! Yes, he responded to my email and got my order right out to me.
Ray Pierce
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1226 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2019, Ray Pierce wrote:
Thank you, Perero! Yes, he responded to my email and got my order right out to me.

I’d love to know what your thoughts are on the book Ray?
Perero
View Profile
New user
Skellefteå/Sweden
51 Posts

Profile of Perero
I'ts been a while seems I been at the Café and waiting for a response as well from Ray, all feedback is needed. For the moment working on more solutions for the 'hidingbox' becouse I feel that it is much more info needed.
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Hi Perero, to be honest, I glanced at the download then the link vanished and I couldn't see anything. I got busy on another show and never thought about it after that but yes, I would love to look at it now that I have the time!
Ray Pierce
Perero
View Profile
New user
Skellefteå/Sweden
51 Posts

Profile of Perero
Sounds great Ray, but please send me youre email adress and I would be happy to send everything to you again. And even some extra as a bonus to you.
/best regards Perero
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Please do not support this guy... he continues to use other designers work and sell them for profit...

Rand Woodbury is a great designer and does not deserve this.

https://perero.wixsite.com/website-1/shop
Perero
View Profile
New user
Skellefteå/Sweden
51 Posts

Profile of Perero
I have deleted all blueprints in the shop and decided not to sell ultibase eather until this is settle and the magic word is ready.

But sadly is that I have been working as a consultant for over 2 decays and and worked for big companies as Ericsson, Siemens and many more and have been part of a lot of stuff you are using today......but never ever had so much work to explain WHY and WHAT product I have been part of making.

UltiBase is ONLY and nothing else but a utilitybase....for large and small illusion...with some certain measurements and functions and that's the ONLY reason I have had 'others design' showned in the shop to show examples what you can use the base for.
Rand Woodbury IS a great designer and is mentioned in the book, and Jim Steinmeyer, JC Sum, Tim Clothier, Paul Osborne and many more as well...my approach was propably wrong from the beginning, I should ONLY have written examples and let you imaging what you could use it for..like Lego.

My biggest regret is reading HÃ¥kan Lans book 'ett svenskt geni' and read about the war he still have with many lawsuite's for millions and still fighting in court for his ideas almost 30 years after. The point is....don't come up with something new.....or looks like something already invented.
Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
Most of it is just bluster. It’s very expensive and then fighting to defend copyright. I have Tilted Cage, and dozens other illusions mentioned. I don’t have a problem with your work and if I don’t I wouldn’t worry about the bomb throwers. I could tell you a lot of stories about famous illusion designers who after being paid $1,000’ s have TV specials with B Celebrities doing the illusions poorly. Point being it works both ways. Keep innovating and forget the naysayers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » New Illusionplatform, UltiBase by Perero (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL