The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Hoping halves poker Chips? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Magic Ref
View Profile
Loyal user
Flint, Mi.
284 Posts

Profile of The Magic Ref
Hi..Does anyone make hoping halve poker chips? I searched but can only find flippers and shells.
Be Young...Have Fun!
Poor dini
View Profile
New user
Lancaster
60 Posts

Profile of Poor dini
If you buy a tango sh*** chip set plus their mag scotch and soda chips, you can easily combine the set for a hopping half set
The Magic Ref
View Profile
Loyal user
Flint, Mi.
284 Posts

Profile of The Magic Ref
Thanks!!
Be Young...Have Fun!
Poor dini
View Profile
New user
Lancaster
60 Posts

Profile of Poor dini
Just remove the shim from the ss set so it doesn’t “lock”. Contact stephon Johnson on here about it because I know he has done this to make a poker chip surprise set (csb)
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Elite user
Arkansas (WooPigSooie!)
449 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
I do not seeing this making a Hopping Set because one stack you need a Double Shell + C/S insert.
Beware that the Shell from “Expanded” Shell and “Mag S/S” Shell are not same with inside Diameters.
S/S has a smaller diameter and thicker rim, “Expanded” (which isn’t) has a larger inside diameter and thinner rim.

C/S insert of S/S is milled down and sandwich glued parts of green/blue chip with magnet inside. It pretty easily separated at least half of the sandwich, which was enough to open up and shake out the magnet.

Thanx
Steph
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with only the things that you thank God for today?
The Magic Ref
View Profile
Loyal user
Flint, Mi.
284 Posts

Profile of The Magic Ref
Thanks for the info... I was just about ready to purchase the SS set and two of the sh*** sets. I was thinking the sh*** would fit over the SS set. But you are saying it's not a good fit... Hmmm Back to the drawing board. But thanks for saving me a bunch of money...
Be Young...Have Fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Hoping halves poker Chips? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL