The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TimeLine - The REAL travel back in time APP (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
203 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Hello everyone,

Just want to share you a brand new app that Marc Kerstein and I worked on called TimeLine. The effect is that spectator can NAME any number of minutes from 1-10 and then you magically cause that NAME MIN to rewind back visually. Not only that, spectator can bring out their phone and finds that their time is now rewinds back too! The app is fully customizable, you can set the time to move forward or backward and there's a invisible input method with time delay so it looks like you never touch the phone.

DOWNLOAD: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/timeline-t......612?ls=1

TimeLine can be used as a stand alone or in conjunction with any time plot in magic like Triumph, Out of this World, TNR, Predictions, Dejavu, you name it. The app was designed to use for stage so that everyone can feel the moment when they all check their cellphone.

Online video instruction and private Facebook group is also included.

TV Performance:


Magic Live Performance:


Let me know if you have any questions!

- Patrick
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7383 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Stage? Oh well.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Love this! The usual question: any plans for Android?
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Nevermimd, just saw that Marc is the developer which means this is iOS only.

Still looks great.
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Hey all,
1.0.2 is out now with some early bug fixes.
I'm also working on 1.1 which will bring a bunch of new features.

Thanks!
Hello! I make magic apps, such as WikiTest, Earworm, Xeno and WebFX.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2594 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
I LOVE IT!

Super COOL!!!

I wish you the best with this release,
Greg Rostami
gassaox
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of gassaox
Can this also be used for close up?
Alex McFly
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
Quote:
On Aug 16, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
Not only that, spectator can bring out their phone and finds that their time is now rewinds back too!


Is this really possible with this app? Cool idea and effect!
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
730 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Can anyone clarify:
Is the time on the spectator’s phone actually altered OR do you only appear to do this by dialling back the time on your own phone from a few minutes fast to the real time of day? The ad copy is a little unclear on this.
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
203 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2019, gassaox wrote:
Can this also be used for close up?


Yes! I did on TV and walk around all the time.
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
203 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2019, scott0819 wrote:
Can anyone clarify:
Is the time on the spectator’s phone actually altered OR do you only appear to do this by dialling back the time on your own phone from a few minutes fast to the real time of day? The ad copy is a little unclear on this.


Yes to all of you are wondering. The visual of the time rewinds backwards happened on the magician phone but whatever time and minutes spectator called out, changes on their phone. So you can have 100 spectators watching this and when time changed, every single one can bring out their time to check and it changes to that exact min.
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
203 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2019, scott0819 wrote:
Can anyone clarify:
Is the time on the spectator’s phone actually altered OR do you only appear to do this by dialling back the time on your own phone from a few minutes fast to the real time of day? The ad copy is a little unclear on this.


You end with the real time at the end.
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
This is really great. Congratulations Patrick, I love it!!

Myke
X
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7383 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Very sketchy details at best.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
892 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Maybe I’m a bit thick here but what’s the effect??? Is it you ask the spectator for a time in minutes.... They check the current time and then it goes back in time by the amount of minutes they said? Is that it?
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1009 Posts

Profile of rasp
I don't understand........ please can you clarify in very simple terms that if I had been in the audience watching the performance, that if the time on your (the performer's) phone had been made to alter by three or four minutes, when I look at my phone it would also be off by three or four minutes? If so, then that is brilliant, but I very much doubt that is what you mean. If however, that is correct and you can control 100 audience members' phones, then I will purchase immediately.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1242 Posts

Profile of rowland
How about if the performers phone goes,forward by the amount of minutes it would mean that everyone else’s phone would be back by the same amount 😂
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
203 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2019, rasp wrote:
I don't understand........ please can you clarify in very simple terms that if I had been in the audience watching the performance, that if the time on your (the performer's) phone had been made to alter by three or four minutes, when I look at my phone it would also be off by three or four minutes? If so, then that is brilliant, but I very much doubt that is what you mean. If however, that is correct and you can control 100 audience members' phones, then I will purchase immediately.


Here’s what the spectator sees:

Let’s say the magician shows the time.. Spectator named 5. Ex: 1:05. Magician makes the times rewinds back to 1:00 (5 mins). Spectator brings out their phone or 1000 spectators bring out the phones the double check the time and YES it will be 1:00. Hope this makes sense.

I will be sharing a full performance of this soon. Thanks!
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
203 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2019, rasp wrote:
I don't understand........ please can you clarify in very simple terms that if I had been in the audience watching the performance, that if the time on your (the performer's) phone had been made to alter by three or four minutes, when I look at my phone it would also be off by three or four minutes? If so, then that is brilliant, but I very much doubt that is what you mean. If however, that is correct and you can control 100 audience members' phones, then I will purchase immediately.


If you have any questions, please PM me. Happy to help and explain in further details. Smile
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2917 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2019, rowland wrote:
How about if the performers phone goes,forward by the amount of minutes it would mean that everyone else’s phone would be back by the same amount 😂



I think rowland has summed it up well here Gaz 😂
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TimeLine - The REAL travel back in time APP (14 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL