We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TimeLine - The REAL travel back in time APP (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
260 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2020, AdrianKeller wrote:
On the fence with this one (Android). I like the convincer to travel back in time, no matter if the spectator believes it or not, it's a nice pre-visual.
But: Is the app compatible with different languages or is it English only. I know, this is not important for the time (except the 12/24h system), but the week day and the date beneath it.

For Android right now it's only supporting English. We are adding options to customize to your own language soon. If you own iOS then the language is already built in Smile
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
AdrianKeller
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of AdrianKeller
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2020, patrickkun wrote:

For Android right now it's only supporting English. We are adding options to customize to your own language soon. If you own iOS then the language is already built in Smile

thank you, patrick. the fact, that it's on the roadmap is reason enough for me to buy it. downloaded and configured it. looks great!
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1389 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
And you see how powerful it is on an audience.

This kills for me everytime. Now look what it does on a larger scale. Well done Sean.

Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2712 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
SOOOOOOO GOOD!!

Such a clever use of ID and Timeline.

Bravo Sean! Smile
The_Mediocre_Gatsby
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of The_Mediocre_Gatsby
Very well done.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8318 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Not good imo. Perform this now and first thing will be “I’ve seen this on BGT’”. It’s a phone app”

Expect exposure very soon on YouTube as a result.
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
260 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Apr 26, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
And you see how powerful it is on an audience.

This kills for me everytime. Now look what it does on a larger scale. Well done Sean.

Thanks for sharing. Yeah this was made to be done in this scale. Imagine if this was done on LIVE TV. People at home could also check the clock. Sean did a great job putting the whole presentation together. Well done.
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8318 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Not good imo. Perform this now and first thing will be “I’ve seen this on BGT’”. It’s a phone app”

Already exposed on YouTube.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1255 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
I just fail to see how anyone could be fooled by this ! After the performance on BGT my 11 year old grandson rang and gave me his theory more or less spot on.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3397 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Can you put a different screen shot behind the time so it looks more like your own phone?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8318 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2020, takeachance wrote:
Can you put a different screen shot behind the time so it looks more like your own phone?

Yes. Fully customisable.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3397 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks Pegasus
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1845 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
Quote:

That’s the thing anything on BGT or AGT are exposed by the You Tube within hours
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8318 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2020, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

That’s the thing anything on BGT or AGT are exposed by the You Tube within hours

Indeed. Which renders that effect useless going forward. A huge shame about this.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1493 Posts

Profile of elimagic
So I had my doubt on the app but after using it over the course of several strolling gigs, it kills and plays exactly like it did on BGT. Now, I do really wish this would not have been performed on television... however, I doubt it will have too much of an impact in live gig settings.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
934 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2020, elimagic wrote:
So I had my doubt on the app but after using it over the course of several strolling gigs, it kills and plays exactly like it did on BGT. Now, I do really wish this would not have been performed on television... however, I doubt it will have too much of an impact in live gig settings.

Totally agree with you. Also, I really think that we over estimate the impact of Youtube exposures on the general public, particularly on older audiences who are not addicted to it. They are unlikely to 1) Watch an effect on television, and then 2) search Youtube for a solution.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1324 Posts

Profile of rowland
So nobody there thought to compare their phone time to their watch 😂
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3397 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2020, rowland wrote:

It would match
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
934 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
By the way, Patrick really should offer instructions (video or written) for Android users. The app setup is different for Android than it is for iPhone (for which video instructions are included). Had it not been for a generous Café member's help, I would still be struggling with the setup. In any event, I love this app.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1324 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2020, takeachance wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2020, rowland wrote:

It would match

Do you really think people believed that a magician can wave his hand and make thousands of phones and normal watches or indeed time itself go backwards
I think the lockdown is getting to you my friend and yes I have the app and use it but come on the audience’s reaction to that on camera was just so false.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TimeLine - The REAL travel back in time APP (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL