The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TimeLine - The REAL travel back in time APP (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Veteran user
378 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Well done Patrick & Kerstein.

Just got this app yesterday and love it.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7387 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I’m wondering if you could bring the crowd back from the future, perhaps.
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
203 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2019, GeraintClarke wrote:
Well done Patrick & Kerstein.

Just got this app yesterday and love it.

Thanks man. Glad you like it.
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
2922 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
“It may be the language barrier ... you Brits have really slaughtered the American language”

This must be the quote of The Magic Cafés utter existence 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Gaz
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
203 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Hey everyone, the final trailer is here:

www.patrickkun.com
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2595 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
GREAT TRAILER!!

Smile

G Ro
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
Typo in the trailer: ‘Cusomizable’ should be ‘Customizable’.
It's all in the reflexes.
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
TimeLine was featured on this week's Wizard Product Review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-PlbhzzeE
Hello! I make magic apps, such as WikiTest, Earworm, Xeno and WebFX.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7387 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I do like this app but I wouldn’t pay the asking price. It’s just not worth it imo. I can’t help thinking that if it’d been a tenner you’d have sold far, far more.

Coupled with the fact you need to perform this is conjunction with another effect just confirms my thoughts.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3590 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I have to agree on this one. I do like the idea but given the limited functionality, $35 is steep.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2571 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I always do the match trick but adding the time change just "BRILLIANT" I agree with emyers99 35.00 yeh but you will have a Miracle !!!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3590 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I have the willpower of a five yr old so I bought this. Just fooled the crap out of my kids. Fun.
kiketron
View Profile
Veteran user
338 Posts

Profile of kiketron
I like the Triumph effect in conjunction with Patrick’s app.
Henry Evans efect can be found on his Open doors dvds
Step into the unknown
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1558 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
Yikes, it's very clear - the effect is not that cell phone times go back in time, it's that you're rewinding TIME itself. You're going BACK IN TIME. That's why all phones and devices that tell time would apparently have gone back. It's not the power to change the time on cell phones and watches, it's the power to rewind TIME.

This should clearly not be used just on its own, it's like a smoke device. You use it to enhance a magical moment to make it even more memorable.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1558 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
One thing I don't like about the app is when you input the amount of minutes to shift and then let's say you show them the time is currently 10:05 and they named 5 minutes but then the time can easily change to 10:06 out of your control and so when the time rewinds, it technically only rewinds 4 minutes. I hope that makes sense, I'm curious how Patrick Kun deals with this?
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2571 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I would like to know ths answere before I purchase thanks for letting us know .Also can you perform this as a stand alone effect ? probably wouldn't be as strong I guess , great with the matches !
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
203 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2019, PatrickGregoire wrote:
One thing I don't like about the app is when you input the amount of minutes to shift and then let's say you show them the time is currently 10:05 and they named 5 minutes but then the time can easily change to 10:06 out of your control and so when the time rewinds, it technically only rewinds 4 minutes. I hope that makes sense, I'm curious how Patrick Kun deals with this?

Hello, I have a solution which will be implemented in the future update where the app will round up the minutes if it's 45 seconds which will solve this issue.
www.patrickkun.com
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
203 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Sep 24, 2019, tophatter wrote:
I would like to know ths answere before I purchase thanks for letting us know .Also can you perform this as a stand alone effect ? probably wouldn't be as strong I guess , great with the matches !

Of course you can. I use at the end of my act where I give people back their time from watching my performance. It's powerful and quite meaningful.
www.patrickkun.com
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2571 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Thanks Patrick, then should I wait till the upgrade ? not really sure what he meant by the minute extra is that only if you keep your phone in view too long they will see the different time a minute more?
Thanks,
Jeffrey
Marc Woods
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
138 Posts

Profile of Marc Woods
Incredible app!! I actually love this idea! It definitely is a great addition to any presentation around time!
MiNDHACKER
www.marcwoods.nl
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TimeLine - The REAL travel back in time APP (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL