We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TimeLine - The REAL travel back in time APP (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
DadMagic
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of DadMagic
I love how some people thought the Ad was deceptive because you really don’t travel back in time.
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
640 Posts

Profile of Philippe
I’m looking for guidance please. I’m really struggling to follow the instructions, I can’t even get to the start where I should see ‘ swipe down with 2 fingers.
I will really appreciate help.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2252 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Phillipe,

Did you get help?

I just bought it and set it up in less than 5 min.

Let me know

alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8345 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2019, Philippe wrote:
I’m looking for guidance please. I’m really struggling to follow the instructions, I can’t even get to the start where I should see ‘ swipe down with 2 fingers.
I will really appreciate help.

Use the app to go back in time before you made the purchase and then don’t purchase. Smile
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
640 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Thank goodness, a solution, thank you Pegasus.
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
260 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Hello everyone,

We just launched a new update in the App Store. You can now trigger the "Time Travel" by using the proximity sensor and it is now completely hands-off. Many little new touches are also added. Smile
Patrick Kun | Modern Accessories for the Magician and Cardist
www.patrickkun.com
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2476 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Mmmm, $35 is pricey for an app to just enhance another magic trick.
Maybe for a pro it's worthwhile.

I'll pass for now until I have a real need.
Long Island,

New York
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1704 Posts

Profile of JamieD
I was highly sceptical with this one. I'm a huge fan of magic apps and have a ridiculous amount now but I know, realistically, I only use a handful in performance. The price tag is pretty high in comparison to other magic apps that provide more for your money. Inject by Greg Rostami is a powerhouse magic app and whilst it is a bit more, I had no worries in purchasing it. My other concern with it was, the effect is so simple, how could anyone actually fall for it? Surely everyone would see through such a method? I put it off and put it off and about a month ago, I finally caved. I set it up which took minutes and designed a simple routine to allow me to work it in and then I took it to my residencies. First table, absolutely freaked out... Okay, maybe there is something in this! So I took it to the next table who freaked out even more. The third table, mad reactions. And so it has continued at every table I have done this too. It is far better and more effective with a large group because it feels more unbelievable but it works so well on everyone! At the end of the routine, one of the main questions they ask is, "So when will my time go back to what it should be?" or they simply say, "So what is the time?". When you reiterate that it really is the time, it confuses them even more. One table asked another table what the time was at one point. It's a really interesting effect in terms of audience psychology and how they can't get their head around what has happened. But I rate value in magic effects by the reactions it gets and how memorable it is to an audience and when someone is going around to their friends and family telling them you turned back time and absolutely convinced something strange happened, that to me is real magic in the eyes of the audience. Now I have experienced the reactions and seen how it will affect my bookings, I would happily pay double because it is a simple, strong piece of magic that feels truly magic in the eyes of the audience, it is baffling to them and it's versatility lies in it being able to be adapted to other routines. I don't feel like I have found the ultimate effect to use it with yet but either way, I could not recommend this enough!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3262 Posts

Profile of warren
I'm guessing that as usual this is only available for IPhone users ?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8345 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2019, warren wrote:

Of course. Smile
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
260 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:

Hello,

The Andriod version is in the work. Hopefully, it'll be done by the end of this month!

-Patrick
www.patrickkun.com
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
260 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2019, pegasus wrote:
Quote:

Of course. Smile

It's not. Andriod is coming.
www.patrickkun.com
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
260 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2019, JamieD wrote:
I was highly sceptical with this one. I'm a huge fan of magic apps and have a ridiculous amount now but I know, realistically, I only use a handful in performance. The price tag is pretty high in comparison to other magic apps that provide more for your money. Inject by Greg Rostami is a powerhouse magic app and whilst it is a bit more, I had no worries in purchasing it. My other concern with it was, the effect is so simple, how could anyone actually fall for it? Surely everyone would see through such a method? I put it off and put it off and about a month ago, I finally caved. I set it up which took minutes and designed a simple routine to allow me to work it in and then I took it to my residencies. First table, absolutely freaked out... Okay, maybe there is something in this! So I took it to the next table who freaked out even more. The third table, mad reactions. And so it has continued at every table I have done this too. It is far better and more effective with a large group because it feels more unbelievable but it works so well on everyone! At the end of the routine, one of the main questions they ask is, "So when will my time go back to what it should be?" or they simply say, "So what is the time?". When you reiterate that it really is the time, it confuses them even more. One table asked another table what the time was at one point. It's a really interesting effect in terms of audience psychology and how they can't get their head around what has happened. But I rate value in magic effects by the reactions it gets and how memorable it is to an audience and when someone is going around to their friends and family telling them you turned back time and absolutely convinced something strange happened, that to me is real magic in the eyes of the audience. Now I have experienced the reactions and seen how it will affect my bookings, I would happily pay double because it is a simple, strong piece of magic that feels truly magic in the eyes of the audience, it is baffling to them and it's versatility lies in it being able to be adapted to other routines. I don't feel like I have found the ultimate effect to use it with yet but either way, I could not recommend this enough!

Glad to hear that. Many people overlooked how powerful TimeLine can be. Just because the method may be simple but from my experience, it really messes with people and leave them confused. Glad to see it works well for you. Cheers!

-Patrick

Jamie Daws
www.patrickkun.com
masrad
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of masrad
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Of course. Smile

Really looking forward to the Android version! Any update on the release?
patrickkun
View Profile
Loyal user
Las Vegas
260 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Dec 19, 2019, masrad wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2019, patrickkun wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Of course. Smile

We are working on it right now actually. About 90% done. Need to do some testing. Any android tester would like to help out?

-Patrick

Really looking forward to the Android version! Any update on the release?
www.patrickkun.com
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
If you need a tester for android, I'm in.
masrad
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of masrad
Absolutely, would love to test!! I have multiple Android phones to test with.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Okay, so my video is a little rough around the edges, but I wanted to share something I did tonight. I've been performing for over 20 years, but I was so nervous knowing I'd be sharing this specifically for magicians, and my mind went blank and I didn't stick to the script I've written. But anyway, Patrick has something so incredible here... there's so much potential, you just have to get this.

I first saw a review by Ekaterina (I think it was her video I saw first) and had to check it out. I've been fortunate enough to test it for Android (it's coming) and this has blown people away. I've even done just Timeline by itself without other lengthy "wrapping" or other effects and got stunned reactions.

Basically, I'm working on a routine based around the "Mandela effect" concept, where people have false memories (like the recent Berenstain/Berenstein discussion). I do the trick with Rainbow, then "explain" that it happened differently than they remembered, because "life is like a tapestry of colors, where you might see deep orange, I see red", etc, all of which I explained to them (not shown in video). And yet, we have different perceptions of shared memories. Then I "prove" how it's done with Timeline 😊, going back to reset their memories. I'm going to rehearse more, but it went over well. And this was on Android (which I believe is coming soon...) And yes, I threw that one line in there for you all....

This app is incredible. People just can't believe or explain how you changed the time on their phones and watches. Watch this space as I'm sure Patrick will announce as we they get closer to the Android version. And if you're not on Android, get it for iPhone now.

elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1495 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Just got this. I wish the font was a little closer to the actual iphone font but I suspect apple wouldn't like that very much.

More impoortantly, and mabe I'm just missing it. But how do I reset the app without having to close it or go into settings? Just trying to think for strolling situations a simple double click to reset or something surely has to be in the app right?
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Veteran user
339 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2020, elimagic wrote:
Just got this. I wish the font was a little closer to the actual iphone font but I suspect apple wouldn't like that very much.

More impoortantly, and mabe I'm just missing it. But how do I reset the app without having to close it or go into settings? Just trying to think for strolling situations a simple double click to reset or something surely has to be in the app right?

Is the font different? Would you mind sending me some screenshots to my email or perhaps the Facebook group?
I've worked hard on making it match as closely as possible, and so this shouldn't be an issue unless you've changed your default iOS font size and weight settings dramatically.
Hello! I make magic apps, such as WikiTest, Earworm, Amalgam and Xeno.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TimeLine - The REAL travel back in time APP (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL