The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone! (65 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
647 Posts

Profile of egoli
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2019, chinablue wrote:
Being ripped of in the UK should be £33 and app store asking £39

You're lucky - Canadian iTunes price is $54.99 plus tax = $62.14

Ed
tomd
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of tomd
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2019, egoli wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2019, chinablue wrote:
Being ripped of in the UK should be £33 and app store asking £39

You're lucky - Canadian iTunes price is $54.99 plus tax = $62.14

Ed

I'm confused, why is he lucky? £39 is $62.38 converted
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
So, what are your first impressions and reviews ? Smile
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Magichenn
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Magichenn
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Really ? I think for a miracle Gregís being robbed . Send me your PayPal address and I will give you the £6 difference Gaz 🙂

Can I get in on this please?
Magic Mark
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Greg explained on the Inject Facebook group that some European countries are automatically adding 20% VAT to the purchase price of ReaList.

Mark
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2249 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Just a few initial thoughts. The amount of thought that went into this is astounding. There are so many very clever details that could only come from an experienced performer. It not only is an exceptionally well thought out set of methods, but it seems to have an unlimited number of ways to customize it for your own ideas. The great thing for me is that it works right "out of the box" in a very elegant way. The fact that there are several ways of achieving the same effect gives me so much control over the method I will choose depending on the situation. Thanks again Greg for another Home Run!
Ray Pierce
<BR>www.HollywoodAerialArts.com
phanindhra
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of phanindhra
This is another great effect from Greg! Very practical and clever Idea. The Verification method and input is hidden in plain sight. You gotta love effects like these!
Magic Mark
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Thereís now an official Facebook group for those that have purchased ReaList:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/660116977828334

Mark
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3074 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2019, Magichenn wrote:
Quote:
Really ? I think for a miracle Gregís being robbed . Send me your PayPal address and I will give you the £6 difference Gaz 🙂

I have done it for 3 people already so it ainít about the money itís the principle now . If you canít afford £39 then you also really canít really afford it for £33 neither imho , I have done my bit for ya all my friends Gaz 🙂 ps I donít even know for sure whether they then went ahead and bought it but thatís my bad 😂😂
Elman1
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Elman1
Will there be a professional forum (Like MindFx) for this opposed to just Facebook groups? Not everyone uses Facebook, some of us prefer Twitter, Instagram etc.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3074 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I hope so as I hate Facebook and itís wrong you have to sign up for something else to purchase the full instructions .
Yes they are new ideas ( allegedly ) but I have found they are often effects bought to the market prematurely and are then adding the rest of the stuff via those mediums which a lot of us do not want to ever be on and cannot stand with a passion Gaz 🙂
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3074 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Chinablue have sent monies via pay pal please confirm and enjoy Gaz 🙂
Frittentick
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Frittentick
After this app is finally approved by apple and for sale, I wonder no reviews until now. And I'm wondering far more that no apologies are posted especially from Magic Mark aka Mark Booth. A person called me to have a agenda while it's him contributing to Rostami apps at this forum only. And apologies from Greg Rostami who called me a liar. Since ReaList is released you all can see that I was right.

I know Greg Rostami long enough to take his commercial announcements with a grain of salt. I never handle the mobile phone of a stranger. If you do so with your family, friends and magic fellows it's fine. If the main reason for you buying this app is the fact it is said you never touch their phone, you will be disappointed. Greg announced 2 methods:
Quote:
1. Predict anything on a borrowed phone without using your phone (the secret is hidden in plain sight).

You have to take their phone and with some quick handlings at the fake google site it's done. Very clever. However, like I said in my previous post, I doubt you will be satisfied with that fake site.

Quote:
2. Without touching their phone, make impossible predictions for one to thousands of spectators at the same time!

That is what annoys me. Yes, you can do it without touching their phone IF no person on this planet is at the fake site the same time as well. Maybe it doesn't bother you when performing but I don't take any chances.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2019, Frittentick wrote:
After this app is finally approved by apple and for sale, I wonder no reviews until now. And I'm wondering far more that no apologies are posted especially from Magic Mark aka Mark Booth. A person called me to have a agenda while it's him contributing to Rostami apps at this forum only. And apologies from Greg Rostami who called me a liar. Since ReaList is released you all can see that I was right.

I know Greg Rostami long enough to take his commercial announcements with a grain of salt. I never handle the mobile phone of a stranger. If you do so with your family, friends and magic fellows it's fine. If the main reason for you buying this app is the fact it is said you never touch their phone, you will be disappointed. Greg announced 2 methods:
Quote:
1. Predict anything on a borrowed phone without using your phone (the secret is hidden in plain sight).

You have to take their phone and with some quick handlings at the fake google site it's done. Very clever. However, like I said in my previous post, I doubt you will be satisfied with that fake site.

Quote:
2. Without touching their phone, make impossible predictions for one to thousands of spectators at the same time!

That is what annoys me. Yes, you can do it without touching their phone IF no person on this planet is at the fake site the same time as well. Maybe it doesn't bother you when performing but I don't take any chances.

You are flat out WRONG! Access to the site is granted through a 3-digit code and every ReaList app owner has a different code. Through the use of this code your own customized lists (or just the default lists) appear on the spectatorís phone. The Facebook group already contains new custom lists that ReaList users are sharing. Hundreds of ReaList performers can be using the site at the same time and itís possible that lists for all of them could be unique (if the performer wants it that way).

Mark
Frittentick
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Frittentick
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2019, Magic Mark wrote:
You are flat out WRONG! Access to the site is granted through a 3-digit code and every ReaList app owner has a different code. Through the use of this code your own customized lists (or just the default lists) appear on the spectatorís phone.

First of all: This doesn't sound like apologies and I bother. Keep it. All I want is one quick answer: Greg said you You NEVER touch their phone, and your phone is NEVER in play. Is that true?
Frittentick
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Frittentick
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2019, Frittentick wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2019, Magic Mark wrote:
You are flat out WRONG! Access to the site is granted through a 3-digit code and every ReaList app owner has a different code. Through the use of this code your own customized lists (or just the default lists) appear on the spectatorís phone.

First of all: This doesn't sound like apologies but I don't bother. Keep it. All I want is one quick answer: Greg said you You NEVER touch their phone, and your phone is NEVER in play. Is that true?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2597 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2019, Ray Pierce wrote:
Just a few initial thoughts. The amount of thought that went into this is astounding. There are so many very clever details that could only come from an experienced performer. It not only is an exceptionally well thought out set of methods, but it seems to have an unlimited number of ways to customize it for your own ideas. The great thing for me is that it works right "out of the box" in a very elegant way. The fact that there are several ways of achieving the same effect gives me so much control over the method I will choose depending on the situation. Thanks again Greg for another Home Run!

Thank you very much Ray for your review.
Like Inject, ReaList is going to constantly improve over time (like Inject integration) ...

I totally agree with some of the Cafť members that don't want to use Facebook.
I will be posting many of the tips and tricks here on the Cafť.
I'm afraid, at the moment, we don't have any plans for a dedicated ReaList forum.

Regarding the price of ReaList:
The introductory price (for two weeks only) is $39.99
After that the price will be $49.99

Many countries charge sales tax (VAT) that can be as high as 20%
Hence, in those countries the price of ReaList is about $48 USD.
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of chinablue
Cheers gaz
Magichenn
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Magichenn
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2019, Magichenn wrote:
Quote:

I have done it for 3 people already so it ainít about the money itís the principle now . If you canít afford £39 then you also really canít really afford it for £33 neither imho , I have done my bit for ya all my friends Gaz 🙂 ps I donít even know for sure whether they then went ahead and bought it but thatís my bad 😂😂

You are of cause right. Money is very tight at the moment. It will be tighter still when the price goes up Smile
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3074 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Your are very welcome Chinablue I am pleased to have helped you . Very best wishes my friend Gaz 🙂
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ ReaList - ULTIMATE predictions, on ONE borrowed phone! (65 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL