The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Tales of Coincidence (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ryanshaw9572
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of ryanshaw9572
Feel free to share a true story of a coincidence you’ve experienced, or an instance in which luck was in your favor.

Hopefully this can be an interesting thread where we can share stories of true “magical moments” in life.

I’ll start: One day my sister and I were on a stage in a large auditorium that belonged to our high school. I went all the way to the top, above the stage, as far up as you could go. I brought a deck of cards. I don’t know why, but I just felt compelled to ask her to think of a card. She did. I took one card out of the deck, and threw it down onto the stage. Luckily, it landed face-down. I asked her to name what card she was thinking of. She said “Seven of Hearts”. When she turned that card over, it was a moment of true magic for both of us!

Looking forward to seeing the other stories!

Ryan Shaw
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Tales of Coincidence (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL