The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Finally registered! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tzadik68
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Tzadik68
Hi,
I am a new member here! I have read this forum for a long time, but finally was able to register.
Anyway, nice to be here. Magic has been my hobby since childhood, sometimes more, sometimes less ... I am 51 years old male from Finland. I do some gigs sometimes just for fun and I am always eager to learn more. This summer I did some gospel magic evening shows in the children's summer camp of our church. That was fun. I like ropes, coins, rubik cube, etc. Especially interested on gospel magic.
TomB
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Profile of TomB
Hello Tzadik68. Welcome to the Magic Café forum, and congrats on getting registered. I know exactly how you feel, I was persistent as well lurking for a long time unable to register. I feel truly blessed being able to communicate with other great, and experienced members.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8363 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
PAIVAA YSTEMAA! I know that's misspelled! --But. what can you expect from a Swede/Norwegian?

Welcome, anyway!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Tzadik68
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Tzadik68
Close enough Dick! Your finnish is great! "Paivaa ystava" = Good day, friend! All scandinavians (and all magicians of course) are friends!
ABREWCADABREW
View Profile
New user
Yokohama, Japan
15 Posts

Profile of ABREWCADABREW
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2019, Tzadik68 wrote:
Hi,
I am a new member here! I have read this forum for a long time, but finally was able to register.
Anyway, nice to be here. Magic has been my hobby since childhood, sometimes more, sometimes less ... I am 51 years old male from Finland. I do some gigs sometimes just for fun and I am always eager to learn more. This summer I did some gospel magic evening shows in the children's summer camp of our church. That was fun. I like ropes, coins, rubik cube, etc. Especially interested on gospel magic.

Welcome, Tzadik68!

Enjoy the Café, invaluable place for learning.

And can someone enlighten me as to what gospel magic is? Magic with a church/gosepl theme?
Tzadik68
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Tzadik68
I do not know any formal definition, but I think "gospel magic" refers to magic well suitable for church setting, thus having some kind of a Christian message and usually a Biblical theme included ...
bobinsdakota
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of bobinsdakota
Welcome aboard!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3645 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Tzadik68,

I think peaks and valleys in Magical interests make the ride more thrilling.

-Mary Mowder
ryanshaw9572
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of ryanshaw9572
Welcome!
servant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
103 Posts

Profile of servant
Welcome! I've done plenty of Gospel magic over the years as I grew up as the Pastor's kid. I'd be interested to hear more about what you do/teach.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Finally registered! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL