The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Frank Everhart, Jr. / Key West (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

epoptika
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
477 Posts

Profile of epoptika
Does anyone have any current news on how Frank Everhart, Jr. is doing in Key West?
The last news I heard was that he was blinded in an accident a couple years ago, and I have heard nothing since.
Is he doing better? Have his eyes healed?
Does anyone have any news on his current situation?
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
epoptika
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
477 Posts

Profile of epoptika
Thanks, but that GoFundMe link is over two years old. I was hoping for some current news on his health & vision.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
At the bottom of fund me pages, there is an area for comments... You could always ask there how he is doing.
MJE
View Profile
Elite user
After all these years,I STILL have only
409 Posts

Profile of MJE
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he was doing his thing in Chicago a while back. It may have only been a one-off gig, but that would indicate that there's been progress.
epoptika
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
477 Posts

Profile of epoptika
Thank you all for your input.
Found no updated info, but checked out Schooner Wharf Bar website and their calendar shows Frank is back doing magic several nights a week. Good to see! Hope his eyes have healed completely.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Frank Everhart, Jr. / Key West (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL