The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Silks off hanger / which color by Tora Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville NC
225 Posts

Profile of funemagic
So, I’ve bought two of silks off hanger and both were pretty much useless. Very flimsy and not really usable. I really like the effect but haven’t found a prop I like. I’m wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a similar effect? I’ve read “silk off ribbon” in Tarbell and I’m considering trying to make one but I’ve heard it’s very difficult to reset. Like I said, I like the effect but not the prop. Silks fall with the power of the mind type thing. I found this....

https://www.bobsolarimagic.com/product/which-color-with-dvd/

but hesitant to buy without knowing anything else about. Quality etc. Has anyone had experience with this prop or maybe recommend something else?
funemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville NC
225 Posts

Profile of funemagic
Has anyone seen or performed this? I’m trying to find a review.
https://www.bobsolarimagic.com/product/which-color-with-dvd/
Jef Eaton
View Profile
Special user
512 Posts

Profile of Jef Eaton
I too, have tried a few over the years and they are all way to complicated to work on a regular basis. They are way to fragile. I like the idea of the silks falling off while you are not looking. Someone was building one in a wand, but I would presume the same problem would exist. I hope you find something that works for you.
kandumagic.com
<BR>jjeaton@aol.com
<BR>Creator of what my Mom thinks are the funniest kid show props around!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Silks off hanger / which color by Tora Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL