The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Lurker finally registers (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mijoru
View Profile
New user
Mass
4 Posts

Profile of Mijoru
Greetings Magi,
I have been visiting the Café for several years, i.e. lurking. As I approach 80, I decided that I should sign up before it’s too late. I have always enjoyed the discussions in the various forums, even the ones that got a little heated. Magic has been my hobby for over 65 years since my grandfather gave me a set of multiplying balls for my 10th birthday. Since then it has been mostly card magic but I enjoy several of the other areas as well.

Mike R
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8345 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Well! It's about time that you joined! heehee (Welcome!)
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
TomB
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of TomB
Welcome Mijoru to the Magic Café. Glad you made it. I look forward to your wisdom to discussions.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3643 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Mijoru,

I guarantee you'll enjoy the heated discussions less once you are involved. LOL

Still and all, come on in, the water's fine.

-Mary Mowder
Mijoru
View Profile
New user
Mass
4 Posts

Profile of Mijoru
Thanks for the welcome.....I hope I can make a useful comment from time to time.

MikeR
lizzard_king
View Profile
New user
Victoria Australia
13 Posts

Profile of lizzard_king
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2019, Mijoru wrote:
Greetings Magi,
I have been visiting the Café for several years, i.e. lurking. As I approach 80, I decided that I should sign up before it’s too late. I have always enjoyed the discussions in the various forums, even the ones that got a little heated. Magic has been my hobby for over 65 years since my grandfather gave me a set of multiplying balls for my 10th birthday. Since then it has been mostly card magic but I enjoy several of the other areas as well.

Mike R

Welcome,Mike I haven't been a lurker nor practitioner of the arts as long as you, but I too pulled the trigger and joined recently. I think I started with crazy mans handcuffs and impromptu materials then while laid up with the flu checked out some books at the library and caught a peculiar type of bug that I have never recovered from. Quite a magical infection that I hope no cure is ever found. 65 years is impressive indeed I hope that I may benefit from your knowledge and in turn offer any assistance or just general comradery. Have a great day my fellow wizard. cheers.
servant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
103 Posts

Profile of servant
I lurk more than I comment Mike. So glad you decided to join the other side as well, but you can still do both!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Lurker finally registers (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL