The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Thoughts and ideas on a Mene Tekel deck (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
Nathan Kranzo's DVD called Mene Tekel Miracles is one of the best resources on the subject that I have seen.
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.
Joseph Dunninger
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4960 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2019, hypnoman1 wrote:
Nathan Kranzo's DVD called Mene Tekel Miracles is one of the best resources on the subject that I have seen.

I have to agree. Since (and somewhat before) starting this thread, I went thru a lot of sources that mostly led to more questions than answers - but that is probably because I like to overthink things sometimes Smile the Kranzo Download was/is spectacular in my opinion. That said, the ebook titled “The Self-Contained Card Delivery System” (Mene-Tekel Magic Maximized) by Shawn C. Evans was a steal for $19.95 at www.lybrary.com it answered almost every specific question I had like “top or bottom”? should I use R/S? ... go there and see the contents then buy the book. Honestly, that plus the Kranzo Download is a ton of great magic ....NOT including what you may come up with when you understand the different principles at play in these two sources.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Calvin Tong
View Profile
Special user
524 Posts

Profile of Calvin Tong
Thanks for creating the thread. I enjoyed the Mens Tekel work by Kranzo. Now I will need to check out Multitude.
Cal Tong
Past President
IBM Ring 216 Silicon Valley
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4960 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
No problem, always happy when my search for knowledge helps others. I did not expect so much info but I too am glad I asked. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Calvin Tong
View Profile
Special user
524 Posts

Profile of Calvin Tong
Anyone know if the multitude deck has routines that can be performed “stand up” without a table?
Cal Tong
Past President
IBM Ring 216 Silicon Valley
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4650 Posts

Profile of videoman
The Cardiologist Deck by Tomas Medina
If memory serves, this is another variation of the basic idea.
Kind of a “jazz magic” routine.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/764
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
517 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Racherbaumer just released a book on Mene-Tekel through LYBRARY.COM...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5865 Posts

Profile of motown
Tickling Tekel by Jon Racherbaumer

https://www.lybrary.com/tickling-tekel-p-923749.html
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
dustrod
View Profile
New user
Western Wisconsin, USA, Earth
79 Posts

Profile of dustrod
My personal preference on one of the questions. I have 2 M.T. decks. One traditional and one that is short/long.
I like my short/long M.T.the most. Maybe that's because I don't use it a lot so it's just easier to use when I pick it up. That's my 2¢
I have not tried a Ruffed version.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Thoughts and ideas on a Mene Tekel deck (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL