The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Subliminal Message Routines (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I was wondering if anybody can recommend some subliminal message routines, particularly for closeup. Thanks.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
My ebook Subliminal Squares contains a few... :cool

Docc's "For One To End" is something that I perform close up as an opener to establish a Subliminal Suggestion theme. I'm not home so I can't tell you what book. Maybe someone else can chime in with a source?

Bruce Bernstein has an opener with this theme that I always liked but,again, not home so can't tell you what book. Not exactly close up but fine for a small group. Probably in Unreal besides the original source.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2019, Bill Cushman wrote:
My ebook Subliminal Squares contains a few... :cool

Docc's "For One To End" is something that I perform close up as an opener to establish a Subliminal Suggestion theme. I'm not home so I can't tell you what book. Maybe someone else can chime in with a source?

Banachek also has released his work on this as well. I was unaware that Docc did too.
Dr Ross
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincoln, UK
203 Posts

Profile of Dr Ross
Some other options that come to my mind include;

- ‘Sublime’ by Michael Murray
- ‘Xijatsey’ by Joshua Quinn
- ‘Try to Hypno Me’ by Pete Turner
- ‘Psymoker’ by Jamie Daws

- Ross
Ross Bartels

Author of:
'Vector' (propless code divination) https://www.mindfx.co.uk/products/vector-by-ross-bartels-e-book
'Janken' (propless RPS effects) - limited release
'Tacitus' (non-verbal propless effect) - limited release
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Funny, Derren talks about such things at the end of this clip: https://www.vulture.com/2019/08/derren-b......2rbYR898
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2019, Greg Arce wrote:
Funny, Derren talks about such things at the end of this clip: https://www.vulture.com/2019/08/derren-b......2rbYR898

So interesting .. KAFABE!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Thanks guys!
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Sorry, I still can't hep but think of this... https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgqmzk
Ray Pierce
Papa Legba
View Profile
Special user
home-an unremarkable spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy
750 Posts

Profile of Papa Legba
CRYPTO by Phil Smith.
Use the FORCE Luke.
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
Look into Peter Turner stuff he has a lot of psy forces and you can always frame one as a subliminal message routine. He has one of ESP cards that is on his Bigger Fish Files, the routine is awesome, it is very similar to the kind of act Derren Brown does.

You can use a N@@@ W@@@@@ and frame the routine as subliminal suggestion.

Use psy forces and then the routine is actually what you are saying ypu are doing.

Luke Jermay has suggestion based stuff on his book Building Blocks

You could use a bank night style routine with 2 envelopes (both are mul##### o$$$)

Think of a prediction you could change (using m$&$$$$$ o$$$, i&&x, s$$$$ w$$&&&&)(knowing the info) and base the routine on subliminal suggestion.

Cristóbal
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
And by the things they could think of I would use something like think of a product or a drawing or a country, not think of the name of your mom (since here is no suggestion, this kind of thing would suit more for a mindreading routine.
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
I expect my posts to make sense as english isn't my mother tongue!

Cristóbal
Papa Legba
View Profile
Special user
home-an unremarkable spiral arm of an insignificant galaxy
750 Posts

Profile of Papa Legba
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2020, art85y wrote:
CRYPTO by Phil Smith.

..to expand, I use the film "mercury rising" as my opening premise. For those not familiar with this movie; a top secret CIA code is placed in a puzzle magazine (presumably to test it's robustness) and a young autistic kid sees through the seemingly random page of letters to break the code. Economics determines that it is cheaper to "take the kid out" than to develop a new code, enter his saviour, Bruce Willis. I then ask for a volunteer in an experiment in 'subliminal perception'. A number of cards with 'meaningless' letters are introduced, the volunteer is asked to home in on one of the cards that seems to call out to them. Well, wouldn't you know it, they pick the only card that makes sense and what's more, it was predicted in the message.
Use the FORCE Luke.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Subliminal Message Routines (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL