The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Matrix (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
880 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
So ive been workin on this for sometime. I know there is a bad angle but I think mostly because of the camera height... maybe not... I hate videos of man boobs, and beer bellies on a close up pad. Smile) So I raised the cam up. whatever.... here is my version of JC wagners matrix with my own little twist but never the less JC's almost verbatim. Smile
Oh and sorry the last coin isn't as it is supposed to be. ill be ordering the right one soon. Anyways.....

https://youtu.be/inu7zZj0tu4

Ill be removing this from youtube most likely tomorrrow but would like to hear some feedback. Thanks and have a great weekend! db
bcstoner
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of bcstoner
'Video unavailable
This video is private.'

??
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
880 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Man I even tested it after I posted! arrgh! maybe this will work. Youtube is not user friendly. PITA similar to ebay.

https://youtu.be/-nv6SnINYgA
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8419 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Not bad Db, a few good turns there. And I like the surprise elements. Smile

You mention this "Matrix" being a J.C. Wagner trick, but I'm a bit confused, or is it that it is considered an Al Schneider trick when you use cards and half dollars instead of dollar bills and pennies? It all looks about the same but just wondering?

And it looks like you used your phone here to shoot the video...The next time turn it on its side and it will fill the picture on the screen, giving a better view. Smile

Thanks for posting. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
880 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2019, Mb217 wrote:
Not bad Db, a few good turns there. And I like the surprise elements. Smile

You mention this "Matrix" being a J.C. Wagner trick, but I'm a bit confused, or is it that it is considered an Al Schneider trick when you use cards and half dollars instead of dollar bills and pennies? It all looks about the same but just wondering?

And it looks like you used your phone here to shoot the video...The next time turn it on its side and it will fill the picture on the screen, giving a better view. Smile

Thanks for posting. Smile

Hey thanks MB. I am horrible w/ crediting. A lot of guys here can credit everyhing to the right guy.... I'm not one of them. 😐. JC uses cards and coins as well. I just thought I would switch it up a little w/ the different props. Thanks for the heads up on Al and the iphone trick! 🙂👍. sorry Al. 🙂
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8419 Posts

Profile of Mb217
NP... Smile

Nice to give credit where it's due. "Matrix" is definitely an Al Schneider baby, and though it has went off into many variations by others, the basic approach and concept comes from Al, and remains one of his most tremendous illusions still to this day. But it's always fun to see it done by others, and the creativity sometimes added to it, as you showed well enough. Smile

Good journey to you my friend. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2888 Posts

Profile of dpe666
It's a really good routine. My only "complaint" is your constant swaying back and forth. I would recommend that you perform seated. At least when making videos.
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
880 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Aug 31, 2019, dpe666 wrote:
It's a really good routine. My only "complaint" is your constant swaying back and forth. I would recommend that you perform seated. At least when making videos.

Its part of my sway-gger. 🤣🤣. Point taken. 👌.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Matrix (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL