The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Gospel Dollar Bills - Money Tracts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MichaelGates
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of MichaelGates
Hello,

I am a collector of gospel dollar bills. I am trying to find what types of bill have been circulating in the gospel magic community. I am familiar with some bills done by Dock Haley, and I know of at least one his designs that I have yet to obtain. I am interested in bills that have been created by magicians for bulk give away and in learning of any gospel dollar bills that have done by individuals for things such as business (dollar) cards. I often hand out gospel dollar tracts, so I know most sources for gospel bills that are not related to gospel magic. I am thinking about learning a few gospel money tricks to go along with handing out money tracts.

Dock Haley
LivingWaters
Operation 513
TractPlanet
Got Tracts?
EvangelicalOutreach
Answers in Genesis
Bezeugen Tract Club
One Million Tracts

If some is looking for gospel dollar tracts of a certain topic or size, feel free to post here, but also send me a personal message.

Michael
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2636 Posts

Profile of John Long
Michael:

I think I got my extra large $100 (~15"x7") from Living waters.

They have a Gospel message on the reverse, but I find it rather verbose. Yet they are cheap enough they can be given away for the spectator to read later.

I use these not so much to present the Gospel, but to get people's attention at street fairs (they are very effective at that! and just ask "what's in you wallet", or "can you handle this much money" as they walk by, or initially folded, and they ask "can you make change for a hundred", as you pull it open)

I will next ask to show them a trick with the bill (a "wonderland" type effect that makes Ben's face move to the opposite side, and quote Mt 6:19-20 ( as the verse ends with moths and rust makes the riches disappear, I reveal that Ben's face has disappeared), and leave them holding the "flap".

At that point I seek to engage them in a conversation on spiritual matters (this is all OFF script at this point). I let them keep the bill if they are interested, I'll offer to show another (gospel based) trick, or just talk of their spiritual condition.

It has been a wonderful attention-getter at street fairs (only a couple of minutes before someone comes over. Getting people to talk about spiritual matters depends a lot on how comfortable you are at interacting with strangers (but the humor, and the fact that THEY voluntarily came over, really helps this work.)

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Gospel Dollar Bills - Money Tracts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL