The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Nick Trost's Subtle Card Creations Vol. 7 is Available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RK44142
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of RK44142
FYI
I received email from Charlie at H&R...

Nick Trost's Subtle Card Creations series of easy-to-do card effects continues with Volume 7. As in the other volumes in the series these routines rely on subtle moves and principles rather than difficult sleight of hand. Once again there are over 100 tricks, this time collected in 11 chapters covering Gambling Tricks, Poker Puzzles, Baffling Revelations, Unique Card Effects, Amazing Coincidences, ESP tricks and more. $50 Hardbound with dust jacket,209 pages.

$40 Pre-publication Sale good through 09/15/2019

hrmagicbooks.com
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
875 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Thank you very much for posting this, I was wondering when volume 7 will be available!
Agathon
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Agathon
The email said it was back from the printer and I ordered two weeks ago. I have not received notice if it has been sent. I have emailed them and haven't heard from them. Hopefully they are reading this and will clarify the issue. I know they have recently transitioned into the private life,sans publishing, so I'm sure there are going to be glitches.
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
After 4,364+ posts only credited with
123 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
I also ordered it and another book two weeks ago and haven't heard a peep. I've had pleasant dealings with H&R in the past and have no reason to think my latest order will be different.
John

New Hampshire
"A poor workman always blames his tools"
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
Anyone heard anything about the book? Haven't heard a peep in three weeks.
John

New Hampshire
slowkneenuh
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of slowkneenuh
Just received the book! Looking forward to reading it as time allows.
John

New Hampshire
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Nick Trost's Subtle Card Creations Vol. 7 is Available (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL