The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Testers for an awesome new project. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Hey all,

I'm not dead. Also, I'm looking for some people to do some beta testing on a really exciting new project. I have a had some road testers already but want a couple of people I don't know for final tests.

If you perform enough (casual or professional) that you are able to test and take some sample footage of an effect that involves some suggestion, please post or PM me.

Details will follow eventually for people on my mailing list, but right now I'm focusing on the project itself.

Thanks!
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of aalexander
My cup runneth over. Thanks everyone!
dalo
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of dalo
Well, sounds interesting.

I am on.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Hey all,

Thank you for the flood of PM offers! I'm not sure how people are still finding this thread.

I got all of my testers right away, and am now integrating their feedback into the project along with that from earlier testers.

If you want to have a peek at the project you can have a look here.

-Aaron.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Testers for an awesome new project. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL