The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Glass With Hole Towards Bottom Prop Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brent
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Brent
Hello Everyone,

If you happen to have one of those old gaffed glasses with a hole toward the bottom, can you let me know the size of the hole? I think this glass enabled you to pour liquid in the glass without any of it dripping out. I can make a good guess about the hole size...but I figured I might as well post this question here and find out for sure from someone who has one. Hopefully someone can let me know. TIA!

Best,
Brent
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21951 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I suggest you purchase one, there is more to it then what you are asking for information about. The next part is the real secret, and you may not be able to accomplish making by yourself, because originally, the hole was not even used until the last 40 or so years.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8345 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2019, Brent wrote:
Hello Everyone,

If you happen to have one of those old gaffed glasses with a hole toward the bottom, can you let me know the size of the hole? I think this glass enabled you to pour liquid in the glass without any of it dripping out. I can make a good guess about the hole size...but I figured I might as well post this question here and find out for sure from someone who has one. Hopefully someone can let me know. TIA!

Best,
Brent

PM me.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Glass With Hole Towards Bottom Prop Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL