The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Recharmed I'm Sure help (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

atomic111
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of atomic111
Can anybody provide some visual/video help for the final two stages of Recharmed I'm Sure? The booklet makes no sense to my small mind. For the purists out there, I did purchase the effect and would be happy to provide proof. I also tried contacting Lance Pierce directly (as he mentions in other videos to reach out to him) with no reply. I prefer the final two phases over the CCC routine. I would even go so far as to pay someone a fee for the trouble of doing a video from magician's POV. I've had this for a couple years and wish I could "get it".
Thanks in advance!
Threecard
View Profile
New user
Sunny Arizona
82 Posts

Profile of Threecard
Atomic11:
I had the same problem, so I went on youtube and searched for Lance Pierce Recharmed and there is a nice HD video of Lance performing the routine (no explanation). It helped me and hopefully you as well.
atomic111
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of atomic111
Thanks for the reply! I'm wondering how many people actually figured it out and perform it... and then subsequently stumble upon my post.

Anyway, yes, I definitely saw the demo and that is what prompted the purchase in the first place a couple years ago. Unfortunately, even with the cryptically designed booklet and that video, I still can't come close. So the question remains, could you offer any further assistance in the form of a POV video of the last couple of steps (specifically step 3?). Compensation, gratitude, reciprocal help, etc. will be gladly provided. This routine has puzzled me for too long and it seems silly the steps I feel I need to go to to just to get instructions on something I paid for. I'm not above obsessive practice on anything, but I can't get there. Its driving me insane.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5287 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I believe the move that's hanging you up is the Ultimate One-Finger Spellbound by Michael Ammar. I know it is in his book "The Magic of Michael Ammar". It's available as an ebook.

Jim
Threecard
View Profile
New user
Sunny Arizona
82 Posts

Profile of Threecard
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2019, J-Mac wrote:
I believe the move that's hanging you up is the Ultimate One-Finger Spellbound by Michael Ammar. I know it is in his book "The Magic of Michael Ammar". It's available as an ebook.

Jim

Jim thank you, you are correct, I forgot about that! I just looked it up in my e-book version and the description is very good, hopefully that will clarify things.
atomic111
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of atomic111
Thank you for the tip.
atomic111
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of atomic111
And since I don't have the book (although I think I can get access to it), that is a coin switch but without the string? You just adapt it to this routine?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5287 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Yes, but the instructions for Recharmed explain that. It's more clear after you learn the Ammar move.
Jim
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4644 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Mike Powers has a video demo on the Ammar Spellbound Move on his magicians only page. If you do not have any of his books or his penguin lecture, you might try to contact him for a link to the move. I have the Ammar book but the video helped me way better in this case.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).






Smile Smile
atomic111
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of atomic111
Thanks for the head's up on the Mike Powers video. Video is what I'm after for sure.
atomic111
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of atomic111
Follow up: There is a video called "The Magic of Michael Ammar" that complements the book mentioned above. It has the POV of the Ultimate One Finger Spellbound book explained in detail and repeated several times. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for heading me in the right direction.
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2621 Posts

Profile of John Long
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2019, atomic111 wrote:
And since I don't have the book (although I think I can get access to it), that is a coin switch but without the string? You just adapt it to this routine?


Can you give the page?

Thanks; John
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4644 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2019, John Long wrote:

Can you give the page?

Thanks; John

The Magic of Michael Ammar by Michael Ammar PG 40 - 43 listed in TOC as Ultimate One-Finger Spellbound.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).






Smile Smile
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1457 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2019, atomic111 wrote:
Can anybody provide some visual/video help for the final two stages of Recharmed I'm Sure? The booklet makes no sense to my small mind. For the purists out there, I did purchase the effect and would be happy to provide proof. I also tried contacting Lance Pierce directly (as he mentions in other videos to reach out to him) with no reply. I prefer the final two phases over the CCC routine. I would even go so far as to pay someone a fee for the trouble of doing a video from magician's POV. I've had this for a couple years and wish I could "get it".
Thanks in advance!


Watch the man himself do the routine. Youtube also lets you slow down the playback speed. Since you already have the manuscript and know whats going on behind the scenes, this should help you out. https://youtu.be/HgR4f_4TpVE
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2621 Posts

Profile of John Long
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2019, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2019, John Long wrote:

Can you give the page?

Thanks; John

The Magic of Michael Ammar by Michael Ammar PG 40 - 43 listed in TOC as Ultimate One-Finger Spellbound.


Thanks. I did look in the TOC, but apparently not close enough, sorry.

John
atomic111
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of atomic111
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2019, Bobby Forbes wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2019, atomic111 wrote:
Can anybody provide some visual/video help for the final two stages of Recharmed I'm Sure? The booklet makes no sense to my small mind. For the purists out there, I did purchase the effect and would be happy to provide proof. I also tried contacting Lance Pierce directly (as he mentions in other videos to reach out to him) with no reply. I prefer the final two phases over the CCC routine. I would even go so far as to pay someone a fee for the trouble of doing a video from magician's POV. I've had this for a couple years and wish I could "get it".
Thanks in advance!


Watch the man himself do the routine. Youtube also lets you slow down the playback speed. Since you already have the manuscript and know whats going on behind the scenes, this should help you out. https://youtu.be/HgR4f_4TpVE



Yes. That's what led me to purchase it in the first place. Simply had trouble figuring it out from the front angle. I have since seen the reverse angle from the Ammar video. Thanks though! All help was appreciated on this quest.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8506 Posts

Profile of funsway
I never liked the offered ending as, for me, it runs agains the theme of the routine. Why not just an unlink of the single coin with the hands clean?
So, I developed a method for doing this. So can you.

Don't get hung up on "what came in the box." Look to the result you wish for and work backwards.

Place the single coin on your left palm with fingers extended and clean - the cord clearly running through and over the hand, Right hand open and clean.
The coin and cord is placed in the hand of a spectator. Another spectator grasp the ends and pulls the cord away. Magic!

for method, look to finger ring sleights rather than coin ones.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst



ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Recharmed I'm Sure help (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL