The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Black Door by Riccardo Berdini (77 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
AndrewI
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of AndrewI
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2019, The Duster wrote:
[
I know your just hi-jacking .... but Blake’s I would use as multiple outs not a magic effect

So I see it as a mentalists prop

HE’S just hi-jacking?? This thread is about black door, not Blake’s envelope 😀
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18311 Posts

Profile of IAIN
He hijacks so many threads I'm sure he's on a watch-list...
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1606 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2019, AndrewI wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2019, The Duster wrote:
[
I know your just hi-jacking .... but Blake’s I would use as multiple outs not a magic effect

So I see it as a mentalists prop

HE’S just hi-jacking?? This thread is about black door, not Blake’s envelope 😀

Yes he’s hi-jacking .... he’s trying to sell stuff

Me... I’m just derailing

X
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1057 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Can everybody please stop derailing threads that are hijacked that are commented on by people that are derailing by commenting?
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This also applies to mentalists.)
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3084 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
No "hi-jacking" involved here, as the ignorant call it. The Magic Nook only sells to verified magicians, and I can see that none are present, so I'll be on my way.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hijack
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1606 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2019, jimgerrish wrote:
No "hi-jacking" involved here, as the ignorant call it. The Magic Nook only sells to verified magicians, and I can see that none are present, so I'll be on my way.

Yep that defined exactly what you are doing

You are stealing someone else's thread - you have taken it hostage - to try and sell your own stuff.

Silly question - why don't you just start your own thread. As that would seem like a good idea.

The reason people aren't 'attacking' Blake - is because he didn't come on here himself to push the item... it was other magicians helping magicians
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
1057 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 8, 2019, jimgerrish wrote:
No "hi-jacking" involved here, as the ignorant call it. The Magic Nook only sells to verified magicians, and I can see that none are present, so I'll be on my merry way

Smile So being one of the ignorant and not verified I take it you will not accept my inferior money?
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This also applies to mentalists.)
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
1057 Posts

BTW If you spend any time here, you should know that implying Iain is not a magician isn’t going to offend him ... at all ... Smile
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1422 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
What you are doing is normal Café stuff and doesn't bother me.

That being said, use the proper contextual definition if you are going to call someone ignorant, lest you be guilty of it yourself.

Thread Hijacking - A thread hijacking occurs when one or more individuals commenting on the original posting, go off topic, creating a separate conversation.

Quote:

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2398 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Quote:

Jim,

What a pompous thing to say. I think myself, along with many others here, will make it a point not to purchase from your site. Yes, please be on your way.

-Paul
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
1057 Posts

Hold on, Paul. First things first. Are you a verified magician? Otherwise I’m afraid you are not worthy of talking to Jimmy.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:

How did you know my middle name is “The Ignorant” ? Thanks!!! Now everybody knows. 😡
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
1057 Posts

You must have accidentally mentioned it when filling out the verification form ...
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2114 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I got my hands on the Black Door envelopes on Saturday. They’re great! Very easy to use, and very innocent looking. They’re quite well made, I have zero reservations about handing them out to an audience member. I have a feeling these are going to become a staple for a lot of people.
Kevin Reylek
virtualwizard
View Profile
Regular user
Bailey Island, Maine
122 Posts

Profile of virtualwizard
Thank you Mercury ---Can I ask, did you receive 1 or 2 gimmicked envelopes?
Mike the Magician
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2114 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
The package comes with 2 envelopes. Both gimmicked.
Kevin Reylek
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2019, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
You must have accidentally mentioned it when filling out the verification form ...

😂😂😂😂 I knew I shouldn’t have volunteered my personal information
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3330 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
On the latest episode of The Mystery Arts Podcast, I review Black Door.

You can listen on SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.com/mysteryartspodcas......id-thiel

Also on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, etc.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1213 Posts

Profile of Jared
I received a set of Black Door envelopes and really like them. They're wonderfully deceptive and function exactly as described. I do hope that replacements are available at a fair price. However, as others have said, it is possible to construct your own, but if the replacements are priced reasonable then these could easily become a consumable staple for magicians and mentalists.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1043 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Ordering TWO SETS for four-way possibilities, monte routines, etc.! Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Black Door by Riccardo Berdini (77 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL