The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Black Door by Riccardo Berdini (75 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4278 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2019, Jared wrote:
...It looks similar to Quiver but is more organic.

You folks keep saying but more organic.

I thought quiver was genuine leather ....surely that's organic as it was on a living animal.

.....oops there I go again being a typical British to$$er deliberately taking things to heart and using the wrong meaning. Smile

LOL Smile Have a great day.

PS I have ordered this too.... looks good.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4278 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2019, goatears wrote:
Here's an uncut performance of Black Door if you are interested.

Here are a couple of things that stand out:
-He performs the trick twice.
-The reset is super fast.
-The participant handles and examines the envelope quite a bit.
-He basically has the spectator remove the contents of both envelopes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrK-4IpHOZU

Man how stong would that be to convince them that you can influence them the other way - put their money in and every time you could influence them to get theor money back. Nice!

Great demo - very good indeed.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4278 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2019, Paul Rathbun wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2019, jimgerrish wrote:
No "hi-jacking" involved here, as the ignorant call it. The Magic Nook only sells to verified magicians, and I can see that none are present, so I'll be on my way.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hijack

Jim,

What a pompous thing to say. I think myself, along with many others here, will make it a point not to purchase from your site. Yes, please be on your way.

-Paul

he he he he.... I liked it but I want to point out how funny I found your comment, Paul! Very astute (feel free to post a link to the meaning of astute if you feel the need.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4278 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2019, jimgerrish wrote:
At the risk of bringing back the trolls and critics of magician verification, I am returning long enough to thank Riccardo Berdini for "Black Door" (I just received mine in the hurricane delayed mail) and am glad to reassure everyone that it is nothing like my Switcheroo. However, a caveat - don't perform with all black envelopes. It does no harm to decorate the outsides of the envelopes as long as they remain black internally, and if you perform with an envelope with red stripes and I perform with a yellow envelope with green polka-dots it adds further distance to the idea that we might be employing the same techniques to accomplish several different end results. OK, now I leave you to your ... whatever it is you do here.

But your version of it will no doubt be available on the magic nook just as soon as one of the wiz kids works out how to rip it off.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4278 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2019, IAIN wrote:
He hijacks so many threads I'm sure he's on a watch-list...

I sometimes wonder if ther may be other types of watch list too?
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4278 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
You may note that I am late to this thread - I have read it all the way through and well I had to comment on some of the posts.

All thoughts are my own and I take full responsibility for my words. If anyone is unclear or thinks I may be wrong please feel free to let me know via PM and I will make sure I have made my point clear - I am happy to reword something if needed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Black Door by Riccardo Berdini (75 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL