The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Crown Jewels by Supreme Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hobbsy
View Profile
New user
UK
47 Posts

Profile of Hobbsy
I bought this back in the 80’s but haven’t used for years and no longer have the instructions. Can anyone supply a copy or remind me of how the routine went?
Hobbsy
View Profile
New user
UK
47 Posts

Profile of Hobbsy
No one got any details on this? I can provide evidence that I actually own it - if that helps?
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3358 Posts

Profile of Julie
Hi Hobbsy!

I do not own this apparatus, but I can tell you that I recall there were TWO different set-ups regarding the "jewels".

One (the original?) had a nice housing to enable the jewels to visibly vanish or appear (I don't remember which) and the later (import?) has a more simplified approach.

My suggestion is for you to check an older catalog of the appropriate time period for a description of the routine.

Happy hunting. Smile

Julie
Hobbsy
View Profile
New user
UK
47 Posts

Profile of Hobbsy
Thanks. I have the early version. It has the three different coloured jewels rather than the one jewel that I believe the later version had. I can recall that there is a vanish from the glass using a silk but I don’t recall the sequence of the jewels appearing/disappearing from the crown and casket. Where would I find an old catalogue from Supreme?
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3358 Posts

Profile of Julie
I imagine the usual book resellers or the dreaded e-bay... Smile
Anders K
View Profile
New user
Denmark
11 Posts

Profile of Anders K
I have an older Supreme catalog, howeever I'm not sure if it contains this effect. I will have a look, when I get home.
Anders K
View Profile
New user
Denmark
11 Posts

Profile of Anders K
Hi again. Here is the description form Supreme Magic's catalog from 1989.

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Crown Jewels by Supreme Magic (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL