The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » WPR This Week (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Sorry I can’t provide a link to the WPR this week (my computer is acting up) and was a great show! They reviewed Spectro Touch, Light, Thinner, Deck To Anything and the effect I would like to mention which was Legacy by Jamie Badman and Colin Miller. Legacy I bought when it first came out and thought it was a decent m******* o** prediction effect with a nice wallet and props. They all gave it a good review with Wayne doing a demo of it and Wayne actually giving it 95%. Legacy has been out for a pretty long time now and this was actually reviewed back when Craig and Dave were on the show. That too was brought “off the sticks” on that show and was pretty much laughed at by them because it was kind of boring and the 1 in 5 chance could have been just luck, etc. They didn’t like it. I’m just curious as to what seemed to change Dave’s mind about Legacy because it seems that nothing has changed since it first came out a while back. Also, does anyone think that the way Wayne performed it this week tips the method? But as usual this was another great show this week and wish it would go back to weekly instead of bi-weekly!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » WPR This Week (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL