The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Everything a Fiver (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott
View Profile
Special user
UK
548 Posts

Profile of Scott
Hi guys,

I'm posting this here because I'm aware that many of you probably don't or can't visit the inner thoughts forum.

If you are on my mailing list you can ignore this message because you've already received the offer.

EVERYTHING REDUCED TO A FIVER, THAT'S FIVE POUNDS OR SIX DOLLARS. Smile

Those who know me will be aware that over the years I have produced a large number of instant download Mentalism ebooks and DVD's.

I have decided however that for the foreseeable future I will no longer produce instant downloads and may even remove them from my site altogether, although I haven't made that decision yet.

There are a number of reasons for this which I won't bore you with at this time.

So for the next month, I am offering the following massive discount on all the instant download ebooks and DVD's that appear on my website.

Every ebook and every instant download DVD on my site, you can now purchase for just five pound ($6) each, this massive discount is only available via my website and is only valid until 1st October 2019.

Yes, that's everything whether you buy a ten pound single routine ebook, or one of my bestselling thirty pound full Q&A DVD'S, everything is now five pounds ($6) until the 1st of October 2019.

No need for a discount code just order what you want via the website and pay just five pounds per item.

THIS OFFER DOES NOT APPLY TO THE PHYSICAL PRINT ON DEMAND BOOKS.

To see what is on offer, read the reviews and take advantage of this massive discount please visit.

https://www.mentalmagicism.com/shop.html

Remember this offer will expire on the 1st of October 2019 so don't miss out.

Many Regards

Scott
Scott Creasey - Mind Reader

Original Routines With A Mental Flavour

http://www.mentalmagicism.com/
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2566 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
If you don't take up this offer, you're mental. Cheers Scott.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2566 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I'm going to bump this again after having watched Scott's Q&A video. If you don't buy this for 5 bucks then you need your head examining. It's ace.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1353 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Agree Scott's Q&A Evolution video is fantastic.

Learn Q&A Evolution, carry the cards with you, and you will always be prepared to do a Q&A for one person, a small group, a large group, really any environment.

Since buying Q&A Evolution when it was first released, I've always felt it was an under-priced bargain at full-price. At $6...wow...a steal.

If I did not already own most of what Scott has released, with this sale I would buy the entire library of ebooks and videos.
no2ss
View Profile
Loyal user
California
209 Posts

Profile of no2ss
So... as someone who has nothing of Scott's, but has heard lots of wonderful things and has kept meaning to check them all out... but also probably can't (or shouldn't) buy the entire library, any suggestions on where to start and what absolutely not to miss? I fear that in the end I'll end up getting them all anyway... but if there was a "you must get..." list from folks, that would be handy.
AndrewI
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of AndrewI
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2019, no2ss wrote:
So... as someone who has nothing of Scott's, but has heard lots of wonderful things and has kept meaning to check them all out... but also probably can't (or shouldn't) buy the entire library, any suggestions on where to start and what absolutely not to miss? I fear that in the end I'll end up getting them all anyway... but if there was a "you must get..." list from folks, that would be handy.

My choice would be the MMM lecture, an outrageous bargain when it was 15 quid and an outright gift for 5.
Scott
View Profile
Special user
UK
548 Posts

Profile of Scott
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2019, AndrewI wrote:

My choice would be the MMM lecture, an outrageous bargain when it was 15 quid and an outright gift for 5.

Glad you like it.

Cheers

Scott

Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1353 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
No2ss, without knowing your interests, goals, what type of performances you do, what materials you already have, and more, it's hard to make a recommendation.

I would suggest reading through the descriptions of each ebook and video on his website and see what appeals to you. I've never been disappointed with anything I've bought from Scott. In my opinion, you really can't go wrong.

That said, two of my personal favorites are Q&A Evolution and Hanussen's Demise.
Dr Ross
View Profile
Regular user
Lincoln, UK
121 Posts

Profile of Dr Ross
I’ve been meaning to grab some of Scott’s material for a while. And I very much enjoyed his lecture at MINDS this year.

So late last night I bought:

DIY Pad
Both of Scott’s Q&A releases
Awe-Sum Total close-up
SPIT
MMM lecture notes

Look forward to getting into these.

Thank you generous offer Scott!

- Ross
Ross Bartels

Author of:
'Janken' (propless RPS effects)

'Tacitus'
Available at: http://www.fraserparker.co.uk
Sean Mann
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2019, Scott wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2019, AndrewI wrote:

Glad you like it.

Cheers

Scott

Yeah, I picked this up yesterday and from what I've read so far it's great. Just need to save my pennies up for the full MMM vol.1.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Got the lecture, thanks for the deal Scott. It's a steal.
Scott
View Profile
Special user
UK
548 Posts

Profile of Scott
So, a quick thanks,

To all those of you who have taken advantage of my massive everything a fiver sale, thanks for your support. And to those of you who have experienced problems downloading large video files to your phones or tablets, or if you've discovered problems downloading using a particular browser, thanks for your patience as I've tried to sort it out for you.

I've had a ton of emails from all over the world and a number of people have asked if they can share the details of the offer on other forums.

The answer to that question is of course yes please do, the more merrier.

Remember guys if you haven't taken advantage yet, every ebook and instant download DVD on my site is on sale for just 5 pounds each (6 dollars ish). That's everything, from the 10 pounds single routines to the 30 pounds full Q&A routines, everything a fiver.

BUT REMEMBER THIS OFFER ENDS 1st OCTOBER.

After which I'll explain what prompted this massive sale in the first place.

Cheers Guys.

Scott

DavidMac
View Profile
New user
Stafford, UK
39 Posts

Profile of DavidMac
This is a fantastic deal Scott is offering. Thank you Scott.

I've taken advantage and purchased 2 items that I have specific plans for and 3 out of curiosity. The MMM notes are fantastic.

I need the end of the month to come around quickly though before I'm tempted to buy anything else!
Scott
View Profile
Special user
UK
548 Posts

Profile of Scott
Just a couple of updates.

First of all thanks again to all those who have taken advantage of the "everything a fiver" discount offer on my site.

Secondly for those who haven't, remember the discount ends on the 1st of October so you've got a week left to get your hands on any of my ebooks or DVD's for the the low price of just five pounds (6 dollars-ish).

Finally I just added a digital version of 'The Retrospect Prophecy' book so you can now buy it as part of the everything a fiver sale if you don't fancy paying fifteen pounds for the paperback.

Here's the link if you are interested. https://www.mentalmagicism.com/store/p41/retrospect.html

Cheers Guys

Scott

Scott
View Profile
Special user
UK
548 Posts

Profile of Scott
EVERYTHING A FIVER ENDING TODAY

A big thanks to everybody who has taken advantage of the EVERYTHING A FIVER sale on all the ebooks and instant download DVD's on my site.

For those that had problems downloading large video files to Ipads and phones thanks for your patience as I've tried to sort it out and the same goes to those who have experienced the odd issue using weird, wonderful and exotic browsers.

For those of you who haven't had a look yet, today is the last day of the sale, it will finish at midnight GMT tonight 1st of October.

Here's the link one more time.

https://www.mentalmagicism.com/shop.html

There will be a different sale coming up in the near future so watch out for that.

Finally keep your eyes open for my new book coming soon, called 22. Tarot effects and Techniques for the Psychic entertainer, more information to follow.

Cheers Guys.

Scott

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Everything a Fiver (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL