The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Great Premise For An Effect! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

equivoque
View Profile
Special user
667 Posts

Profile of equivoque
Https://www.mamalisa.com/blog/the-ring-on-a-string-game/

Can you see the possibilities? Great theater, with the performer standing in the middle. Plus, everyone, or at least many people, remember the childhood game. Use 2 PK rings and call it a day!
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
1694 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
When I tried to follow the link, I got a pop up telling me my phone had been compromised. I closed the window.

Mind telling us about it without the link? I’m always down for an interesting premise.

Patrick
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9436 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Parents college tuition hard at work.
paranormal
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of paranormal
The Ring on a String Game is a traditional game that’s played in many countries. Sometimes it’s called Hunt the Ring. Here’s how you play…

1. Slip a ring on a long string and tie both ends. To determine the length of the string, you need to use about 24″ of string (50cm+) per player.

2. Everyone should stand in a circle and hold the string with both hands – so there will be one long circle of string that’s held by everyone in the circle. One person should go in the center of the circle.

3. The people holding the string should pass the ring along the string from hand to hand while hiding the ring. Everyone in the circle should always be pretending to pass the ring, even when they don’t have it.

4, The one in the middle has to guess who has the ring. As soon as she guesses correctly, she switches places with that person

This is what it says.
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2268 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Link to the video: https://youtu.be/Puhd-Bt-g5s
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Great Premise For An Effect! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL