The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card on ceiling (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

judeh
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of judeh
I just got Ammar's card on ceiling, and I'm finding the instruction booklet a little hard to follow when it describes how the rubber band should be wrapped. Any video tutorials or places you can direct me to better explain?

Thanks!

Jude
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6078 Posts

Profile of magicfish
It doesn't get any better.
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Inner circle
1104 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2019, magicfish wrote:
It doesn't get any better.

Haha, ouch.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1457 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2019, judeh wrote:
I just got Ammar's card on ceiling, and I'm finding the instruction booklet a little hard to follow when it describes how the rubber band should be wrapped. Any video tutorials or places you can direct me to better explain?

Thanks!

Jude

Check out the "worlds greatest magic: card on ceiling" dvd or download. It has multiple routines for card on ceiling from different magicians including Michael Ammar. They go through it in great detail step by step. Very affordable as well. Also David Stone makes great use of his "zenith" gimmick for his card on ceiling. Worth looking at.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4850 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Card on Ceiling by Jamy Ian Swiss:

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/......g-swiss/

I think this is a great effect - looks amazing.
Gerald Deutsch
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of Gerald Deutsch
I gave my version of Card On Ceiling on the Perverse Magic thread of the Genii Forum on March 7, 2004 and it appears on page 30 of "Gerald Deutsch's Perverse Magic: The First Sixteen Years".

There is NO rubber band nor any gimmick used and there is an "out" should the card not stick.
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1307 Posts

Profile of lynnef
On one of Bill Malone's tapes, he considers Cards Across and Card on the Ceiling as his 2 strongest card tricks! As others in the Café mention, Jude, there are many variations (didn't know Gerald Deutsch had a no-gimmick one...yay). Can't help on how to follow Ammar's booklet, but the trick is included in one of his LandL dvds. Lynn
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3212 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
I explain my versions of card in wallet and card on ceiling here:

https://www.popsmagic.com/store/p44/Pop_......DEO.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Card on ceiling (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL