The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Advice for handling smaller bite coins. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lizzard_king
View Profile
New user
Victoria Australia
13 Posts

Profile of lizzard_king
I live in Australia hi or gday is what we say.

I have a bite dollar coin and its kinda difficult to handle due to its size being a little larger but thicker than an USA dime. So my question is, are there workers or any helpful magi that could suggest some practice exercises for one handed handling for the restoration of the coin? It usually !@#$'s O** of my finger tips. Poof! Not a tada moment for sure. I am not a social media magi or YouTube magician. I am not practiced enough to preform with this yet, but I was just looking to find out if others have used smaller bite coins with much success and if so did they also experience this?

I also am I working with the Oreo cookie. I could get normal Usa size quarter or half dollar, but would like to use the currency that people here are familiar with. Thank you for your time.
Cheers -John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Advice for handling smaller bite coins. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL