The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » A production pad that flew under the radar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poor dini
View Profile
New user
Lancaster
60 Posts

Profile of Poor dini
Https://madhattermagicshop.com/magicshop......id=10479

This is the only retailer I’ve seen with it (and ordered mine through)

Miracle Mat Coin and Card Production Close-Up pad.

First let me say this, at this price I was super skeptical. I’ve seen ones 3x the price that while we’re ascetically gorgeous; were trash. So I took the plunge. What I received was a massive, metal trimmed, raised, velvet topped, slip resistant, hard backed close-up mat with wonderful and expertly cut holdouts for cards and coins. It only holds jumbo coins (3 inch) and half dollar sized coins. The cards slot can take a packet of roughly 13 cards. The quality and craftsmanship is nothing short of me not regretting anything and honestly I would be willing to pay much more for this. I don’t know why I never have seen or heard of this before; but it is so much bang for the buck. The surface is very plush which is a change for me (Bob Elliot trained me to use the hardest of surfaces) so that’s the only thing that is unique and going to take some getting used to. Oh, did I mention it’s super light weight and will last for years?

Overall 5/5

Get it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » A production pad that flew under the radar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL