The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Recently I was asked to perform but I turned down (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
briantwig
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of briantwig
Quote:
On 2004-07-05 21:03, cardician17821 wrote:
I feel your pain, I was just asked to perform at a childrens party and the offer was good but I had to refuse, that is just not my specialty, but it got me going to learn new effects geared toward the younger audience!

Why is it that whenever you tell someone your a magician the first question they ask is "how much for a birthday party for my kid?" I can't remember how many times I have been asked that.

I do not do childrens parties. Regardless of money offered. I do not have the skills, temperment, or desire to do childrens parties.

I do have a solid arsenal of effects for children because there will always be children at this or that event that you are performing for adults and they will want to see something and their parents will be none to happy if you don't have something to show them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Recently I was asked to perform but I turned down (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL