The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » What props would you bring to a noisy event? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5771 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Years ago, I performed in a loud nightclub. I learned to communicate non-verbally, which was extremely beneficial. Language was no longer a barrier! I did some talking in the bar area and in the VIP section. When I wanted to draw interest to what I was doing, to determine who to approach, I would perform highly-visible routines, silently.

Studying NLP helped a great deal in changing my mindset for that environment.
griz326
View Profile
Regular user
Eureka, Montana
120 Posts

Profile of griz326
>>>Studying NLP helped a great deal...

NLP?
I am unfamiliar with that acronym. Would you please spell that out, please? I'd like to check it out.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20615 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Neural Linguistic Programming.

(More accurately Not Likely Possible.)
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1111 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Fire wallet, 6 card repeat, hopping halves, ambitious card, REX IGNUS (spec hand is not burned by candle flame - or yours not - or both . . . by Card-shark and Para Labs -- which can take 10 minutes or 30 seconds and still be done without talking or hearing instructions and is my current lovefest!)
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
akashdeep617
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of akashdeep617
Magic Spinner By Happy . You can reveal almost anything on that and its best for noisy or a bit dark kind of environment like Clubs and all .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » What props would you bring to a noisy event? (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL