The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Guess Who With Three Clues (25 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..35..67..99..131..162~163~164~165~166..168~169~170 [Next]
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Not Jim. Truthfully, I don't know who Jim Steinman is.

6. At Bluffton College I studied literature, history, psychology, and philosophy, though I never graduated.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Garrison Keillor.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4094 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Apologies for the interruption, but I've been curious about - but haven't been able to find - what the solution was. Can you say?

Quote:
On Apr 7, 2021, Cliffg37 wrote:
Because I was short, it presented a real problem in fitting me to a horse. A unique solution was found.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2488 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2021, Chessmann wrote:
Apologies for the interruption, but I've been curious about - but haven't been able to find - what the solution was. Can you say?

Quote:
On Apr 7, 2021, Cliffg37 wrote:
Because I was short, it presented a real problem in fitting me to a horse. A unique solution was found.


Here you are Chessmann... I have seen this in more than one place, but here is the most detailed

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mister-ed-zebra/
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2021, arthur stead wrote:
Garrison Keillor.

Not Garrison, but at least I've heard of him. I'm a fan of PHC.

7. I later moved to Alameda, CA. According to Star Trek, they have a shipyard there.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4094 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Thanks, Cliff!

Quote:
On Apr 11, 2021, Cliffg37 wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2021, Chessmann wrote:
Apologies for the interruption, but I've been curious about - but haven't been able to find - what the solution was. Can you say?

Quote:
On Apr 7, 2021, Cliffg37 wrote:
Because I was short, it presented a real problem in fitting me to a horse. A unique solution was found.


Here you are Chessmann... I have seen this in more than one place, but here is the most detailed

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mister-ed-zebra/
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4094 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2021, S2000magician wrote:
7. I later moved to Alameda, CA. According to Star Trek, they have a shipyard there.


Where they keep the nuclear vwessels Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Dat's da place.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2021, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2021, arthur stead wrote:
Garrison Keillor.

Not Garrison, but at least I've heard of him. I'm a fan of PHC.



I was just throwing out any name so you have some action, S2000! What's PHC?
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2021, arthur stead wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2021, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2021, arthur stead wrote:
Garrison Keillor.

Not Garrison, but at least I've heard of him. I'm a fan of PHC.


I was just throwing out any name so you have some action, S2000! What's PHC?

A Prairie Home Companion, Keillor's long-running show featured on NPR.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2488 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
I loved Keillor's voice. Somber, subtle, and calming.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
[quote]On Apr 11, 2021, S2000magician wrote:
Quote:
A Prairie Home Companion, Keillor's long-running show featured on NPR.


Aha. I’m not a fan either. But I was once dragged to live taping of PHC at New York City’s town hall, and must confess I really enjoyed it.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Guesses?
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
None that I can see ...
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
8. For a while I worked at two radio stations: one in Oakland and another in San Francisco.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1823 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Don Imus?
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Alan M
View Profile
Elite user
California
418 Posts

Profile of Alan M
Wolfman Jack?
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Neither Don nor Robert.

But I love how y'all are getting into the swing of things.

9. I started the career for which I am best known at the age of 37.
Alan M
View Profile
Elite user
California
418 Posts

Profile of Alan M
Rodney Dangerfield?
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Nor Rodney.

10. My first appearance on national television was as a contestant on an extremely popular game show. Arthur's probably heard of the host.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Guess Who With Three Clues (25 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..35..67..99..131..162~163~164~165~166..168~169~170 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.43 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL