The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Looking for Andrew Wimhurst Lecture Notes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TylerThompson
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of TylerThompson
I am not totally sure if the is the right place but it looks right to me so my apologies if it is not.I am looking for 3 sets of lecture notes from Andrew Wimhurst, Low Down Dirty Tricks; Jiggery Pokery; and Something Wicked.
I can not find any for sale online anywhere which I am sure is a common theme, I was posting here to see if there is anyone interested in selling them for whatever reason (private collector, have duplicate copies, or don't need them anymore.) No I have not reached out to Mr. Wimhurst, I know he posts here under ASW but in every post I've read about these notes people always write that he said he has none to sell so I did not want to bother him as I am sure getting a request for something you are not selling would be frustrating. If anyone has any info feel free to private message me, thanks to anyone who helps
Jerry
View Profile
Special user
Some where in Florida
1000 Posts

Profile of Jerry
TylerThompson
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of TylerThompson
I currently own Down Under Deals, I am looking for any of his other notes that I know are hard to come by but thank you anyway
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Looking for Andrew Wimhurst Lecture Notes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL