We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Paper Money Magic - E Unum Pluribus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3031 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I just completed my last Wizards' Journal #40 e-Book and this closes off the year for me. E-Book #10 is based on a new approach to U.F. Grant's "Slow Motion Bill Switch" which makes it easier to turn his traditional one dollar bill into a five dollar bill while in the hands of a spectator, but also to turn a five into a ten, or a ten into a twenty... and so on. The methods used also suggested more than just that one trick update. There is a new approach to having both you and a spectator SHARE revealing a serial number from a dollar bill that is locked away from both of you (Serial Killer). The same device can be used in "Change Maker" to transform a paper bill or bills into metal coins for use with matrix. And more... as usual available only to verified magicians.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3031 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
"Serial Killer" is the name of the trick in which you and a spectator BOTH alternate coming up with the serial number of a bill that has been sealed by the spectator in a black envelope (or any color, but black is mysterious, right?). The e-Book shows you step-by-step how to make a switching envelope that can be handled by a spectator without giving away the secret, but the psychology behind the revelation of the serial number by BOTH you and the spectator is what makes it a Killer.

Also included is "Morgan Matrix" that describes how to perform a Matrix routine using Dollar Bills and inexpensive steel Morgan Dollar Coins (sources given for all parts needed).

https://www.magicnook.com/WizJournal/WJ-......neyMagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Paper Money Magic - E Unum Pluribus (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL