The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Okito Box Magic With Two Boxes (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PapaG
View Profile
Special user
740 Posts

Profile of PapaG
I'm relatively new to Okito box magic and have just discovered a routine that requires two boxes and a switch.

So the question is, if I'm going to get a duplicate box, which type of box should I get? Which type which will afford me as much utility in other two box routines as possible? A duplicate regular box, a duplicate Boston box or a duplicate slot box?
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8506 Posts

Profile of funsway
I prefer the Buddha Boxes that all look the same,
so just getting a different one form the one you have should work for the effect.

I don't see why an exact duplicate should be required - just a second box.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
J Burke Whittaker
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of J Burke Whittaker
If you found a routine you like doesn't it require two specific boxes already?
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5287 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Standard box plus a Boston box. Nice write-up for this routine in Joe Cole's book "Walk Around the Box".

Jim
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1665 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2019, J-Mac wrote:
Standard box plus a Boston box. Nice write-up for this routine in Joe Cole's book "Walk Around the Box".

Jim

Thanks for the kind words Jim! The routine in question is "Transfer From Boston." Four coins place in one box, penetrate through the bottom to end up inside another held beneath it. It's a simple "solid through solid" effect but very visual.
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Okito Box Magic With Two Boxes (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL