The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bizarre, maybe tasteless, but fascinating! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2696 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
This is a mortician named Caitlin Doughty, Who is very into the philosophy of death acceptance and the "good death." This has made her unpopular with her contemporaries, as she preaches against massive coffins, elaborate funerals or even embalming! Claiming those chemicals, and the heavy metals from the coffins go into the Earth.

https://www.google.com/search?client=saf......j04mwFs4

She's done a number of videos on the subject of death and corpses. This is one on the use of bodies in art;

"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17399 Posts

Profile of Slim King
My son has massive tattoo's .. I have none. I told my children that I would get a tattoo if they would tan my hide after I've passed and framed the thing .. Creeped them out .. I'm wondering why? Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2696 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
"So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde, and that's it hanging on the shed!"

My daughter wants me to get Mickey Mouse, in a tuxedo, holding up a fan of cards.

http://characters.disney.in/mickey-galle......a8008071

I was intrigued, and looked up some good parlors. $150.00 to $200.00! I told my daughter; "For that kind of money, I could buy real magic tricks!" But I just might do it some day!
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bizarre, maybe tasteless, but fascinating! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL